You are not logged in. Please register or login.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

Re: disappointed in axl and fernando

wasted wrote:

19 discs?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
wasted2019-2028 wrote:

19 discs?

I dont know the exact number and I couldnt be arsed counting 16

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

19 discs shared so far.

And from what I've heard Rick was not the only person to buy copies.

Nor was he the first.

atlashrugs
 Rep: -6 

atlashrugs wrote:

i bet the 6 months rumor doesn't come true for a new album with slash duff axl. when the 6 month deadline comes and goes our gratitude and appreciation for true patriots like rick will grow and our disappointment for axl and fernando will be deeper and deeper wherever we go

benny
 Rep: 0 

benny wrote:
atlashrugs wrote:

i bet the 6 months rumor doesn't come true for a new album with slash duff axl. when the 6 month deadline comes and goes our gratitude and appreciation for true patriots like rick will grow and our disappointment for axl and fernando will be deeper and deeper wherever we go

Until it is available for pre-order on iTunes I won't get my hopes up.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
atlashrugs wrote:

true patriots like rick

You're trolling now.

Quit while my blood pressure is still stable.

elevendayempire wrote:

he's a perfectionist

Perfectionists don't consider ten year old vocal takes to be final.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Atari has it right on the first page.  Rick is insane if he thinks after flaunting all that, that the band would welcome him backstage.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:

Rick the Patriot. Who only leaked Hard School and Atlas because MSL & Walker fucked him over and basically planned to hoard the shit like everyone else. Yep, true patriot. roll

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
atlashrugs wrote:

everybody from the forums has the discs. is the next step for axl and fernando to ban everybody from the online forums from the concerts? rick is a matyr. making the ultimate sacrifice for the fans. he's a hero. we should celebrate and salute him. not ban him from concerts. if it wasn't for patriots like rick we would have no clue about hardschool, atlas shrugged, state of grace, perhaps, eye on you, first version of silkworms without BBF, going down with tommy n' axl, other tommy song, the robin inside out demo, quicksong with non lyrical vocals, nothing, and so much more. was axl or fernando ever going to let us hear this stuff? they were going to keep it buried forever. that's not fair since axl has no intention of dropping an album anytime soon.

It’s not up to us (you) when, how, and IF Axl releases his art. It’s his art and he can do whatever he damn well pleases with it. If that means it sits in a vault forever and is never heard by the masses, that’s unfortunate but it’s his right.

I appreciate being able to hear the material as a downloading MFer, but Axl and band management have every right to be pissed at Rick who was flaunting all of this very publicly. If he kept a low profile through the whole process he wouldn’t be on the GNR shit list, but he wanted all the accolades. Well, you take the good. You take the bad. You take them both, and there you have the facts of life.

atlashrugs
 Rep: -6 

atlashrugs wrote:

if it wasn't for fans like rick you wouldn't be a downloading MOFO. if axl keeps unreleased chinese democracy songs in the vault forever he'll lose the fanbase. the fanbase won't wait for axl forever. the fanbase doesn't have time for that. axl is getting older. not younger. this isn't 1992. it's 2019. no date in sight to release chinese art like hardschool, state of grace, perhaps, atlas shrugged anytime soon.

Board footer