You are not logged in. Please register or login.

atlashrugs
 Rep: -6 

Re: disappointed in axl and fernando

atlashrugs wrote:

i never heard of julita's finck form. but i told you why i refuse to see current gnr and you dump on me. that's so cool.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

BBA?

atlashrugs

atlashrugs wrote:

why are you so obsessed with me? i'm not a member of the band. you'd think you'd have better things to do with your time.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I don't think you know what obsession means.

Bri it can't be BBA. BBA was more creative,  and also smart enough to sense my blood pressure rising.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

BBA hated all things New GNR from what I remember and fizzled out of existence  after the carwash story then the reunion happend? He had alt accounts but we knew him regardless, was it warchild all along, it was defo someone with alt accounts trolling the forums, am I wrong?

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:
atlashrugs wrote:

i've never seen old gnr live. i've seen nu gnr live many times. i refuse to see current gnr live until robin bucket tommy brain pittman RETURN and slash duff LEAVES

I saw GNR in 91 and although I was very excited it wasn’t unlike seeing nu Guns in 2002 performance but for different reasons. 91 Slash and Duff were pretty relaxed and Axl was carrying it. Still his the marks but new songs like Estranged went over everybody’s head, a little like nu Guns songs did in 2002. The best show preposterously was Djs first show in 09, CD was out Axl was on fire, old songs killed, new songs were flying. At some point Dj was playing BOD and I was thinking do they know he’s not Slash? But maybe he was seen as Mr Sixx am. Fortus was doing the Bond theme, there wasn’t much wrong with the show, not sloppy, no weird versions of songs, just a authentic simulacrum of GNR playing crazy material like Shacklers and ITW perfectly. Crowd going wild.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

The online GNR communities can be so toxic 17 They're funny and full of drama, but they're also really fucked up beyond words a lot of the time 14

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Someone warmed up the hottub time machine...holy shit.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:
bigbri wrote:
wasted wrote:

All things considered Bucket is probably the best guitarist to be in GNR. Maybe too nuanced exquisite for GNR in some cases.

Of course I agree he was the best IN the band.

But the best guitarist FOR the band is currently playing lead on tour.

That’s what I said kind of.

Axl and GNR are past the CD era now...I think. I mean Slash and Duff did say they’ve heard Axl’s material and like it, but is that this or self titled?

I just can’t see Axl writing another Atlas or Perhaps or even getting stuff like Soul and Berlin. They’ve been working on all this for years now. Will they really drop it to make a Different Kind of Hard Rock reunion record. Guns of Bust.

The casuals know Locomotive, they must be ready for CD II.

atlashrugs

atlashrugs wrote:

I'm ready for CD 2 baby. The reunion is BUST. Slash is DEAD. CD 2 is the answer to my holy savior. Oh LORD Oh LORD. FUCK YEAH

Board footer