You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

Isnt all that far fetched. Plausible really:  https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/30/opinions … index.html

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

God bless, CNN, but that is malarkey based in fantasy.

It’s better to keep Trump around and have all the GOP Senators on record as they all run for re-election.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I know they care about ratings, but it's such bullshit that these channels are really convincing people this is remotely possible. If anything, there will be a real blue wave in the house and Senate.

I'm really getting the feeling Biden wouldn't make it through an election with Trump. I can't get over how bad he's coming across.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Bidens only chance is if he wins Iowa. Even that is just the beginning of a journey, but if he loses it he's toast.

Personally i think he's a long shot.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

So with todays vote the testimony of the past week can now be released to the public. Adam Schiff sounded awfully confident in what he's about to leak. Said they have to redact names for privacy, etc, but it'll be released next week. Also future testimony will be held in public.

Bolton says he will testify if/when he receives a subpoena, which reads a bit like he'll defy any WH orders not to.

Flagg, buzz & SG - Have a nice day!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm still waiting for something to actually happen...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

So with todays vote the testimony of the past week can now be released to the public. Adam Schiff sounded awfully confident in what he's about to leak. Said they have to redact names for privacy, etc, but it'll be released next week. Also future testimony will be held in public.

Bolton says he will testify if/when he receives a subpoena, which reads a bit like he'll defy any WH orders not to.

I am having a great day. Economy doing well, low unemployment, record year for my business, stock market up. Hard to beat what is going on right now. Feels good, man.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I am having a great day. Economy doing well, low unemployment, record year for my business, stock market up. Hard to beat what is going on right now. Feels good, man.

Yep. Thanks Obama!

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Trumps final defense is gonna end up the whistleblower is a #NeverTrumper. I'm surprised many of you think the GOP senate would never vote to remove him. If the evidence is clear, documented, witnessed, and damning, surely it'll be better for the GOP to ultimately accept his fate and remove him than blindly back him for a final 12 months as the public is stunned as to what's revealed. The Republican party would struggle for nearly a decade if they did that. For what, 12 months??

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

Trumps final defense is gonna end up the whistleblower is a #NeverTrumper. I'm surprised many of you think the GOP senate would never vote to remove him. If the evidence is clear, documented, witnessed, and damning, surely it'll be better for the GOP to ultimately accept his fate and remove him than blindly back him for a final 12 months as the public is stunned as to what's revealed. The Republican party would struggle for nearly a decade if they did that. For what, 12 months??

Your Hardon for Trump isn’t representative of the country at large. You swore Trump colluded with Russia and would be removed by the end of 2017, 2018, and now 2019.

What actually happened?  Why was it ok when Biden did it?

If you’re ok with every alleged wrong doing by a Democrat, but immediately accept every allegation against Trump, you have to at least consider you’re not being objective.

Board footer