You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Don't tell me you follow Aaron Rupar...

Trump will never be removed from office. If there's a chance he could be, it's not going to be from this.

Dude, I watch Chris Wallace nearly every Sunday, and posted when he initially said it on air. I only posted the tweet bc it had the raw video segment. Sure tho, disregard the actual facts and KACs lame negligence to it, and only concern yourself with the tweeter lol.

Its the same shit with the whistleblowet, dont worry about what happened, just worry that Hannity & Mark Levin say he voted for Obama.

I'm not saying anything about the content, other than the dude you quoted is a fucking joke. But I don't see any of this getting Trump thrown out of office, and it's disingenuous of some of these outlets to make people think it's possible.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
bigbri wrote:

This Kushner-Kashoggi-Trump-Syria conspiracy theory is pretty juicy. Hard to believe this is legit, but I guess one more thing to keep an eye on.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … rince.html

Interesting.  Kashoggi was always fishy and little kush-kushs family has 1.5 billion in loans from Saudi banks. Worth keeping an eye on. Britain always seemed more interested in solving it than US

To the ppl who think Trump isnt scared remember he yelled at Pelosi-Schumer weeks ago, demanding they 'drop it'. So yeah, he's scared. And Bolton resigned over it, which is telling.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

https://news.yahoo.com/only-biden-tops- … 03041.html

It's like I've been saying for almost a year, run Biden if you want to win the Presidency.  Run Warren, and you get 4 more years of Trump.  Or is the NYT as biased as Rasmussen?

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

Biden is probably their best shot but he’s a little dodgy and has ties to all the same Clinton Obama stuff that Trump rolled over them last time.

Maybe Gabbard could win but they won’t give her a chance.

Can’t see Biden winning the rust belt.

Impeach Trump but then what about the 60 mil people who voted for him. Not sure there’s a way back to the old war economy thing.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
wasted wrote:

Biden is probably their best shot but he’s a little dodgy and has ties to all the same Clinton Obama stuff that Trump rolled over them last time.

Impeach Trump but then what about the 60 mil people who voted for him. Not sure there’s a way back to the old war economy thing.

Gabbard is not even a real Democrat.  She runs off to Fox Nees first chance she gets.  And she has a bunch of dodgy shlt of her own.  There’s a reason she polling in the single digits

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Here's Einstein's explanation, it was a coincidence: 

[/embed]

Chris Wallace is a better journalist than this. He is jumping to conclusions. He could be right but all the facts are not known.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Here's Einstein's explanation, it was a coincidence: 

[/embed]

Chris Wallace is a better journalist than this. He is jumping to conclusions. He could be right but all the facts are not known.

Dude,

Sept 9 WH  informed.
Sept 10 Bolton resigns
Sept 11 Aid released

Theres no 'jumping to conclusions'. Its respectable journalism, asking the simple questions really. Trump just has an awful spokesperson in KAC, Shucks-abee & Grisham, who refuse to answer to the American public.

wasted

wasted wrote:
slashsfro wrote:
wasted wrote:

Gabbard is not even a real Democrat.  She runs off to Fox Nees first chance she gets.  And she has a bunch of dodgy shlt of her own.  There’s a reason she polling in the single digits

She’s full democrat apart from the anti war stuff. That’s why she is black balled.

wasted

wasted wrote:

Obviously there is unspoken quid pro quo between US and countries. What are we talking about here? Is Trump talking gangster to Ukraine worse than funding ISIS or starting wars on lies? There’s no context it’s just technicalities and political will. Clapper lies to Congress when he said no mass data collected, Brennan funded Isis. It’s kind of strange everyone that Trump fires is now testifying against him. They aren’t complaining about the genocide in Yemen Trump continues, it’s going after a corrupt democrat like Biden. Uncovering the root of the fake Russia investigation has to be shutdown. War on drugs and the welfare state and corrupt oil money. Let’s not worry about that.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, Tulsi is not a Republican. She goes on Tucker, but so does Yang.

Board footer