You are not logged in. Please register or login.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

Re: New Album Thread

wasted wrote:
Declan94 wrote:

the only thing we are getting is a overdubbed live album and they are taking videos down to hide the evidence of overdubs that's my theory

I can see the rec comp wanting to put out a NITL live album. At some point. Are blu rays still a thing?

Declan94
 Rep: -8 

Declan94 wrote:
wasted wrote:
Declan94 wrote:

the only thing we are getting is a overdubbed live album and they are taking videos down to hide the evidence of overdubs that's my theory

I can see the rec comp wanting to put out a NITL live album. At some point. Are blu rays still a thing?

unfortunately the only album we are getting Is a live album and that's all axl is a fat lazy cunt and slash is a bitch for not saying anything and duff is just an ass kisser and TB are the root of all evil and need to be destroyed

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

Good morning Vietnam.

atlashrugs
 Rep: -6 

atlashrugs wrote:

a live album isn't a nu album

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

It would make sense to do a live DVD from the NITL tour, but the record company have been pushing for an album for years with Duff and Slash back, so I cannot see the new album being a live album.

Hard School was on the alt setlist and Slash has said he will be recording with GN'R for the next few months, so there has to be a new album planned.

Declan94
 Rep: -8 

Declan94 wrote:
sp1at wrote:

It would make sense to do a live DVD from the NITL tour, but the record company have been pushing for an album for years with Duff and Slash back, so I cannot see the new album being a live album.

Hard School was on the alt setlist and Slash has said he will be recording with GN'R for the next few months, so there has to be a new album planned.

who cares what slash says he has as much power as pitman does none and that's why i don't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Your posts read like how my headaches feel.

sp1at wrote:

This is what I think, too.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
Declan94 wrote:
sp1at wrote:

who cares what slash says he has as much power as pitman does none and that's why i don't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth

GN'R are a three way legal partnership.

What he says at this moment in time matters, regardless of your opinion.

Izzyjim
 Rep: 2 

Izzyjim wrote:

Don't feed the troll.. cool

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

sp1at wrote:
Declan94 wrote:
sp1at wrote:

GN'R are a three way legal partnership.

What he says at this moment in time matters, regardless of your opinion.

That’s interesting. Was this common knowledge? So the rights to the GNR name are now co-owned by Axl, Slash and Duff?

Board footer