You are not logged in. Please register or login.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

Re: Drinkin’ with Wasted

wasted wrote:

Or just drinking but what kind of forum isn’t talking about how unAA drunk I ams?

So, Gin? Not there yet? We have ways n mean we have plans n schemes.

Personally I just get the 2 cheapest bottles of unbranded spirits ( gin n whisky whisky) and drink them 50/50 with Sprite. Ice a whole lotta ices. Until. I can’t feel my legs. Then start posting.

Okay take it away. What you what and why for etc?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Cousin It?

wasted

wasted wrote:

Drinking with your cousin in a trailer in the desert looking for ufos. Gin and whisky but got away with it unscathed. Mid week drinking is a signifier of a life wasted.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Honestly, you sound like you have a problem.

wasted

wasted wrote:

It’s all relative.

A beer, a gin n tonic and a bottle of wine is a solution.

wasted

wasted wrote:

Tempranillo x3. It’s like a Mario Puzo death scene. A bag of oranges on the steps of the courthouse. Anti oxidants and tannins.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

^Such a good wine, tho i prefer malbec

wasted

wasted wrote:

Malbec is like Argentina wine? It’s good with steaks. I got a bottle from Costco somewhere.

Tempranillo is pretty cheap Spanish wine? this one has a picture of a bull on it and seems good with spicy sausages. It’s really easy to drink. Way better than Carlo Rossi for the price.

It’s almost gin o tonic o clock. Finished off a bottle of vile white vine with some Carl’s Jr. for lunch. Also some Tinto vino mixed with Perrier. The dregs of Saturday night.

Got a solid whisky and ginger ale on the horizon. A sundowner is a must as the smog settles in the east.

wasted

wasted wrote:

4 bottles of PBR and a bottle of vino tinto.

wasted

wasted wrote:

Asahi, Cabernet Merlot, Whisky Ginger Ale. Stir.

Board footer