You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I see Trump has bowed down again to Kim Jong Un. I thought Trump was supposed to be tough. Really, he's a coward.

Yup. They could be killing him on this, plus he was a draft dodger. I wouldn't let up on it. Everything else is white noise at this point. We all know he's a liar, corrupt, all that shit. But being called a coward would be the thing that'd drive him nuts.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I see Trump has bowed down again to Kim Jong Un. I thought Trump was supposed to be tough. Really, he's a coward.

Yup. They could be killing him on this, plus he was a draft dodger. I wouldn't let up on it. Everything else is white noise at this point. We all know he's a liar, corrupt, all that shit. But being called a coward would be the thing that'd drive him nuts.

Trump’s going to end up giving him anything he wants to get a deal just so he can call it a “win.”

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

shutout52 wrote:
misterID wrote:
shutout52 wrote:

Of course not. This is all just some conspiracy of the DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE to them still.

This hysteria is grating. Seriously, is there anyone here, outside SG, who actually wants Trump as President? For three years he's been a week from impeachment, removal and prison. It's not going to happen. Not unless there's something big we haven't heard of yet.

No one, aside from the lunatic fringe has ever thought it's "a week" away. Or even a month. Anyone who knows a goddamn thing about politics, criminal investigations, and the processes of either knows it takes a while.

You must be new.  There's 2 members who have said this non-stop for 3 years.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
shutout52 wrote:
misterID wrote:

This hysteria is grating. Seriously, is there anyone here, outside SG, who actually wants Trump as President? For three years he's been a week from impeachment, removal and prison. It's not going to happen. Not unless there's something big we haven't heard of yet.

No one, aside from the lunatic fringe has ever thought it's "a week" away. Or even a month. Anyone who knows a goddamn thing about politics, criminal investigations, and the processes of either knows it takes a while.

yeah, Mitch & the other guy 16

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

Hard to say because throughout the Russian Collusion investigation the whole media said Trump was going down. And then nothing. And no apology or even just an acknowledgment that they had just ruined 4 years of a US presidents time. They just rolled into the next thing and started saying the same things about certainty. Again nothing else is being done for the American people. It seems like the hearings and the media are biased but I’m not sure it will lead where they say and if so then what? The 60 million that voted Trump are going to feel cheated by the system. Trump probably shouldn’t be prez but is this the way to do it? Can’t they just beat him on the issues in an election?

misterID

misterID wrote:

You can't deny that he brought 100% of it all on himself.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:

Yea, he totally bought, published, and pushed the Steele dossier. It was him who called himself illegitimate the day after the election and immediately started pondering ways to prematurely end his presidency.

C’mon dude. Like or dislike Trump, Democrats have made a mockery of congressional oversight.

Randall Flagg

Friend of a friend is Hickman's old boss quoted:

https://amgreatness.com/2019/11/04/reti … o.facebook

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yea, he totally bought, published, and pushed the Steele dossier. It was him who called himself illegitimate the day after the election and immediately started pondering ways to prematurely end his presidency.

C’mon dude. Like or dislike Trump, Democrats have made a mockery of congressional oversight.

I haven't been easy on democrats, but he's a scuzzy fucking moron who says completely stupid shit. He's opened every door to get to this moment. And it was Republicans who started the whole Steele thing, so repubs aren't some innocent victims or the good guys in all of this.

shutout52
 Rep: 0 

shutout52 wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
shutout52 wrote:
misterID wrote:

I also never said they aren't part of the aforementioned lunatic fringe of the party.

Board footer