You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Tracks missing from the leaked CD's

James wrote:

Circus/Ides is not just a jam. In 2000 it's a potential epic in the making. If it was never A listed it's because they had already quit recording or any potential tracks not meant for a follow-up were eventually abandoned.

Prom Violence is a jam.

Declan94
 Rep: -8 

Declan94 wrote:
James wrote:

Circus/Ides is not just a jam. In 2000 it's a potential epic in the making. If it was never A listed it's because they had already quit recording or any potential tracks not meant for a follow-up were eventually abandoned.

Prom Violence is a jam.

ignore my ignorance i forgot axl also played prostitute on piano years after it was a completed song and maybe circus is completed? have been looking through some 2002 bootlegs did axl play a little bit of as it began? cause i have heard people say he played it before NR in 2002 but i cant seem to hear it maybe it's a different 2002 show cause i don't have all of them on bootleg

James

James wrote:

I haven't listened to those bootlegs in over a decade.  Even when I did I was just cherry picking a couple CD tracks from Rio, HOB, Boston, Osaka, and Tokyo.

Looks like a lot of its not even on YouTube anymore...and what's there isn't very good quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbzwF8hs1MM

Declan94

Declan94 wrote:
James wrote:

I haven't listened to those bootlegs in over a decade.  Even when I did I was just cherry picking a couple CD tracks from Rio, HOB, Boston, Osaka, and Tokyo.

Looks like a lot of its not even on YouTube anymore...and what's there isn't very good quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbzwF8hs1MM

[/embed]
man i would have killed to have heard riad in 2010 with axl's raspy voice it would have sounded weird considering it's a mickey song

James

James wrote:

What would've made it sound weird is the fact that Ashba said he couldn't even play it.

Declan94

Declan94 wrote:
James wrote:

What would've made it sound weird is the fact that Ashba said he couldn't even play it.

just let him sit at the side of the stage licking his lolly pop when ron and richard are actually playing it so ashba is the reason we didn't get riad in 2010?

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

Ashba and Tommy seemed to have some kind of in joke going so I wonder what Dj meant. Riad would have made a great opener live.

Declan94

Declan94 wrote:
wasted wrote:

Ashba and Tommy seemed to have some kind of in joke going so I wonder what Dj meant. Riad would have made a great opener live.

i swear the riad solo is so hard to play for the second half of the solo you need a fretless to play it and i don't have a fretless

Declan94

Declan94 wrote:

i swear i found shacklers revenge from 1994

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

BTW, just to confirm: what has actually leaked? Rough Mixes 1-4 CDs, plus a few odds and ends like Going Down, right?

Board footer