You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Elvis Presley and the Monster of Soul Leak

AtariLegend wrote:

Elvis was remamed Leave Me Alone. Beltrami said he worked on Leave Me Alone. See the quotes in the first page for quotes.

Declan94
 Rep: -8 

Declan94 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Elvis waa remamed Leave Me Alone. Beltrami said he worked on Leave Me Alone. See the quotes in the first page for quotes.

it's a shame that we will probably never get to hear completed versions of soul monster the general or seven

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:
Axl S wrote:

There's clearly tonnes more not accounted for.

Seeing as how the leaked CDRs were labeled "J587 85 (Robin/Tommy Demos)" and so forth through "J587 278 (The Rebel)" I would have to assume that there are quite literally hundreds of discs from these sessions. Granted, most are probably just dozens of slightly different alternate mixes of songs we've already heard, but I'd wager there are tons of jams and instrumentals in various stages of completion.

Also fascinating is that the Rough Mixes CD #1 - #4 reference DAT #2, DAT #5, B. Head CD #2, etc. It's like these were the greatest hits from dozens of different sources. Like what else would have been on those Buckethead CDs that he submitted? I wonder if it was anything else that he's already released, or they were specifically created for submission to Axl?

Board footer