You are not logged in. Please register or login.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

Re: US Politics Thread

wasted wrote:

It all seems like a JB Turner book to me. Somewhere Reznick is wolfing a sandwich down while he drinks eight coffees staking out a false flag op to take out Trump.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

. The presidency insulates him from criminal liability which he'll surely face once he's out

I know everyone believes this but I think the exact opposite....the moment his presidency is over, all of this shit is gonna go away and be chalked up as a nightmare.

The world will move on to the next big thing...possibly the left's version of Trump(Oprah, The Rock).

One thing that's worrying to me is if this is truly the new normal....the presidency being covered like this.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

Trump is only interesting because he’s kind of the opposite of the boomer generation. Oprah would just glide through. Bon Jovi is my pick. He bin chillin in the shadows.

Don’t worry Hillary will run against Pence 2020. Restore order. Regime change and private islands 2020.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Has Trump been removed yet?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I see Trump has bowed down again to China on the trade deal. I thought Trump was supposed to be tough. Really, he's a coward.

(I copy and pasted this from a former post and changed the topic, because this is what Trump does.)

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Its disturbing how many people think that these traits are unique to Trump and all these other politicians are squeaky clean and only worried about the well being of the middle class...

shutout52
 Rep: 0 

shutout52 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Its disturbing how many people think that these traits are unique to Trump and all these other politicians are squeaky clean and only worried about the well being of the middle class...

It's also amazing how many Trump apologists use this as a defense of the guy.

"Well yeah he's terrible, but so is everyone else." Fuck that and fuck your Soviet-style whataboutism.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
shutout52 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It's also amazing how many Trump apologists use this as a defense of the guy.

"Well yeah he's terrible, but so is everyone else." Fuck that and fuck your Soviet-style whataboutism.

Welcome back. 

Hate is a powerful weapon.  Just because other people see a fuller picture than your blind hatred allows you to see doesn't make them an apologist.

shutout52
 Rep: 0 

shutout52 wrote:

No blind hatred here. All I said is it's not an excuse and yes, it makes you an apologist if you think being the same as everyone else somehow makes it all okay. When Trump marketed himself as the guy who would "drain the swamp" or whatever horseshit he insisted on and then proceeds to act exactly like Swamp Thing, it makes his hypocrisy that much more rightfully magnified.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
shutout52 wrote:

No blind hatred here. All I said is it's not an excuse and yes, it makes you an apologist if you think being the same as everyone else somehow makes it all okay. When Trump marketed himself as the guy who would "drain the swamp" or whatever horseshit he insisted on and then proceeds to act exactly like Swamp Thing, it makes his hypocrisy that much more rightfully magnified.

Using your definition then, you're a democratic apologist...somehow you think that makes it ok.

Board footer