You are not logged in. Please register or login.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Re: New Del James interview on Suicide Girls website

Don't know if they appreciate, but a woman involved with a musician knows, and dizzy is separated anyway, isn't he ?

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Not saying you are guilty of this but GNR stopped updating us because people complained all the time.  When they played Don't Cry in Japan, people still bitched about the set list, etc.

Stopped updating? They never did update on anything. Not in the past 15 years or so.

People complaining about set lists..come on..its nothing new...every band got fans complaining about stuff. It's just that GNR uses it as an excuse.

It's like punishing everyone in the class for something the idiot kid did.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Another thing; I've always found this prick to be unbelievably conceded and pretentious.

He used to write some great articles in RIP Magazine. So did Lonn Friend.

I'll give him kudos for that.

misterID wrote:

Haha tell us how you really feel, russt.

DTJ - My favorite comment is when we get the rare vague update from Del on the
website after months of silence, and its followed by the axlites complaining about our
bitching for updates that we're never happy with the updates we get.

The funny thing is, the majority of updates the fans get are BECAUSE of our bitchng.

Definitely.   I think the tidbits we've gotten is because of the backlash for sure.

MonkeyChow - something like this is fine, I don't consider this an update, just something related to GNR to read about.   Beit I don't really care about Del's career, I just read it for the GNR mentions, no complaints here for this.   

In a whole, GNR really needs to look at how they treat their fans period.   Just because you get a crumb of information, we are supposed to be eternily grateful, I think not, when they start to act like a real band, not a "different band and that makes them special crap"  then bullshit like this won't matter.

Sky Dog wrote:

"We are very excited and look forward to working with them and hope our relationship proves beneficial for everyone, especially the fans. "

Axl Rose
March 27, 2008

he just told you the new management is going to somehow benefit the fans! A few weeks later, a guitar player leaves!:headbang::haha:

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

he just told you the new management is going to somehow benefit the fans! A few weeks later, a guitar player leaves!:headbang::haha:

Maybe thats going to benefit the fans?? 13

Like I said in a different thread, the current lineup isn't very marketable. I would not be surprised if another departure or two happen before we're even close to a release.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

There would be no problem with the Del stuff and noone was bitching IF the slightly GN'R related news weren't a big percent of the GN'R updates (@ the official website, @ MySpace, @ anywhere else). Don't tell me that they can use the Internet to try to find a bike or to advertise Axl's friend or tell the world that the Die Mannequin guys are evil - and they can't state it on the same page that 'the recording and mixing is done, we're in talks with the record company'. Because Beta telling a newspaper that 'everyone knows that' doesn't mean shit. Later they can say that the magazin lied or 'misquoted' her.
I can only see one reason for the silence about the 'finished album': Axl is still too chicken to release it and the backlash would be even bigger in the media if they stated it had been done.

Board footer