You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Whatever happened to the ignore users option?

AtariLegend wrote:
mitchejw2 wrote:

Is this a response to me?

Are you toanns35?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mitchejw2 wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

Please reinstate this feature or ban the trolls.

I’m going to choose this time and thread to reinstate myself.

After repeated attempts to obtain an explanation for my ban and receiving zero responses...and after clear and inconsistent application of the rules*... I’ve determined that the administration of this board doesn’t care so why should I?

I had a member of this board threaten to slander me and my business online...and i was banned for using racial slurs mocking this person.

What he did could easily be construed as a cyber crime. The administration has continued to not address me or my concerns. Not only have they not addressed it...they won’t even acknowledge it.

Because you pay so little attention to what’s going on that you allow this to happen...I’ve decided to reinstate myself.

I sent you an email a few days ago asking if the address was still active. I wasn't online during your banning but wanted to hear your side of it.

I'm actually shocked you didn't come back during the leaks.... although you probably did under another account.

What concerns were there to address? I never heard anything from you about it.

mitchejw2
 Rep: 0 

mitchejw2 wrote:
James wrote:
mitchejw2 wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

Please reinstate this feature or ban the trolls.

I’m going to choose this time and thread to reinstate myself.

After repeated attempts to obtain an explanation for my ban and receiving zero responses...and after clear and inconsistent application of the rules*... I’ve determined that the administration of this board doesn’t care so why should I?

I had a member of this board threaten to slander me and my business online...and i was banned for using racial slurs mocking this person.

What he did could easily be construed as a cyber crime. The administration has continued to not address me or my concerns. Not only have they not addressed it...they won’t even acknowledge it.

Because you pay so little attention to what’s going on that you allow this to happen...I’ve decided to reinstate myself.

I sent you an email a few days ago asking if the address was still active. I wasn't online during your banning but wanted to hear your side of it.

I'm actually shocked you didn't come back during the leaks.... although you probably did under another account.

What concerns were there to address? I never heard anything from you about it.

I sent several e-mails to an address I was directed to...

I do not know which e-mail address you are using to contact me. I have not seen anything from you either.

Can we just PM about it?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Mitch, you emailed me twice and i chose to ignore it both times

With the amount of posters these days we shouldnt really have to police u guys and i wouldnt hurt to be civil to each other either

Just saying...causing shit with sic was harldy necessary either and definately did not help ur case

Sic isn't american, neither am i so we dont often look into that politcs thread...and that doesn't mean that its no holds barred in there...all we ask is to act like adults and be somewhat respectful to each other...please

Board footer