You are not logged in. Please register or login.

kyrie
 Rep: 0 

Re: Hard School rehearsal with Axl

kyrie wrote:

Fwiw Jarmo said over on HTGTH that the rehearsed songs are expected for the tour. But this show became a one-off due to the postponements.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Yeah, but GN'R had Perfect Crime on the setlist for like a decade and never played the fucking thing.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Did anyone save the rehearsal clips, looks like the copyright twats got them taken down.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
kyrie wrote:

Fwiw Jarmo said over on HTGTH that the rehearsed songs are expected for the tour. But this show became a one-off due to the postponements.

That's good news. I can see the sense in not playing it until this virus goes away. The world seems to be focussed on that just now, so it would get little coverage if they played it.

Kinglaoi
 Rep: 0 

Kinglaoi wrote:

I love the track and think it'd be a good choice for a single, but is its first live play going to garner the attention of the masses? (without a preceding official release of it)

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
Kinglaoi wrote:

I love the track and think it'd be a good choice for a single, but is its first live play going to garner the attention of the masses? (without a preceding official release of it)

It would get some coverage at least, but the news now is elsewhere

I get it is frustrating, but it is what it is.

imsorry wrote:

shit happens

Niterain
 Rep: 4 

Niterain wrote:

I was too slow so I missed the sound check clips. Any kind soul who still has them wanna help me out? Pm for example smile

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Niterain wrote:

I was too slow so I missed the sound check clips. Any kind soul who still has them wanna help me out? Pm for example smile

Didn't seem like you missed much. They sounded like the songs, just 10 second clips or so. Video was of a mixing board. I didn't really hear it all out (It was a IG video, couldn't fast forward)

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Niterain wrote:

Didn't seem like you missed much. They sounded like the songs, just 10 second clips or so. Video was of a mixing board. I didn't really hear it all out (It was a IG video, couldn't fast forward)

You missed Slash adding some really tasty melodies to the opening riff, that made it sound closer to classic GN’R than the original demo leak.

I want to hear more!

Board footer