You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Covid 19

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I'll leave it there. You can add me to your list of "owned" people. smile

Stay safe!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Lol...the quarantine accomplished nothing...what's so hard to understand about that?  People already spread it.  It's too late. Quarantine the at risk.  Nothing is being accomplished with anything else they are doing.

Yes, read the whole thing.  Quarantine the at risk.  Sweden and Italy are now confirming this.  Next?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I'll leave it there. You can add me to your list of "owned" people. smile

Stay safe!

You make it too easy...please try harder.  Context matters son.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Lol...the quarantine accomplished nothing...what's so hard to understand about that?

Ridiculous statement in any context.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Lol...the quarantine accomplished nothing...what's so hard to understand about that?

^ excellent post

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Wrong.  If you do two things and both get the same result, how is destroying the economy the right way and anything else is the wrong way?  Serious question.  I know you can't answer this because quite frankly there's no excuse for it, but I'm content to wait until the facts give you no choice.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Sweden is going to see a spike I'm sure...the question isn't where they end up in 2 days or a week; it's where they end up when it's over.  Remember...if we "flattened the curve" we also dragged this out longer.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Did you ever take a science class?  This is beyond backwards thinking and not at all how science works.

Buzz, go outside. Have fun. This isn't about science, you're not talking science. You don't think there's a problem, it's all exaggerated. Go to it.

I know you're not talking about science, but I am.  You're taking something completely unrelated and trying to equate it to this.  There is no condom equivalent here...not even a mask.  Science is easy after the fact, but not so easy or clear when things are actually happening.

You're talking out of your ass like some others here assuming that just because I can see that the science doesn't back the reaction that I'm reckless and think we should just sit there and do nothing.  I invite you to post anywhere that I said it.  I'll be waiting...for a while.

You're not talking sience, but your poorly formed opinion. I gave you examples and you ignored them. New Orleans, even California vs New York. South Korea and Italy. Businesses were shutting down before they were told to, like I pointed out. The economy was going to crash no matter what. There are states who never even issued stay at home orders, the private sector did it on its own. If there was no isolation there would have been more sick, the spread would have been worse, I've seen no one dispute how contagious this thing is, which would have hurt businesses even worse and for far longer... Like New Orleans.

But you keep acting like your made up opinion is right and everything else is anecdotal. Then you get mad and childish when people disagree, per usual. Like I said, go out. Have fun if it's no big deal. Put your theory to the test.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Sweden is going to see a spike I'm sure...the question isn't where they end up in 2 days or a week; it's where they end up when it's over.  Remember...if we "flattened the curve" we also dragged this out longer.

This makes no sense. We flattened the curve because of isolation.  It seems only Dr. Buzz, Facebook post PHD, disagrees.

Board footer