You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Re: What Are You Listening To?

Yamcha wrote:

I discovered this band yesterday:

One of the girls used to be in a band with someone I knew.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I have been loving the Tracii Guns-Phil Lewis reunion. Moreso than GNR. They've been making some great music for the past few  years.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Didn't know they were back together. Great tandem.  I think there's an LA Guns that tours without either. Something like the singer or Tracii left the touring group, but they were able to continue with the name or something.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Didn't know they were back together. Great tandem.  I think there's an LA Guns that tours without either. Something like the singer or Tracii left the touring group, but they were able to continue with the name or something.

Original drummer decided to do his own version of the band, for some reason. Recruited the original bassist. Phil Lewis and Tracii Guns are L.A. Guns. This other version is just a dumb idea with mediocre execution.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Can't stop listening to this song. It's beautiful and came at just the right time. Plus, I love me some Kacey Musgraves, so having her join the Flaming Lips is pretty damn cool.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

That is a good song.

I've been on a big Hall and Oates kick lately. I had forgot how much ass Say It Isn't So kicked.

Also Bowie. I was always more of a Let's Dance era fan but been listening to the rest. The Man Who Sold the World is killer and Rebel Rebel might be one of the greatest songs ever written.

James

James wrote:

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Doubt many here are into Ben Folds, but the dude is a fantastic songwriter with a unique wit.

James

James wrote:

Damn she was on fire.

She didn't deserve to have her career completely derailed over the Pope stunt. An insane overreaction by the media and public....and she was spot on about abuse and the church.

Having said that....it was a dumb move on her part. I don't think she weighed the pros and cons of pulling that stunt.

Board footer