You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I’m taking a break for a while folks. Mitch ruins this place and nothing is gained from any discussion he injects himself into. Hopefully the moderators decide to remove the cancer again, but they don’t seem to care what Mitch does. Have fun.

What a baby...

Go back and look at all the condescending and insulting things you’ve written.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

My thoughts exactly...

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

lol, congrats for finding 1 lackey ass electio  fraudster in the entire US.  Good point, lets abolish the Constitution and keep Trump another year without voting on it.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Is that the national inquirer you’re posting??

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Seriously...what happened to the GOP? Why is everything some elaborate conspiracy theory?

Why does the president refuse to follow any of the instructions the CDC and refuses to acknowledge the FDA? Why does he take a pharmaceutical that has no benefit!and risks his life at his age? Why does he inquire about the possibility of consuming disinfectant as a cure for corona?

This whole political movement started with the conspiracy theory that Obama was some Muslim spy who wasn’t even born here.

These guys are deranged...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think Trump is done. The Scarborough thing just broke him, along with his new press secretary. He's lost the "hold your nose and vote" republicans. All he has left are the sheep.

I'm not voting if Biden selects Abrams or Harris, can't do it. Biden is getting worse and worse, and the only thing that will change my mind is selecting Klobuchar.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think Trump is done. The Scarborough thing just broke him, along with his new press secretary. He's lost the "hold your nose and vote" republicans. All he has left are the sheep.

I'm not voting if Biden selects Abrams or Harris, can't do it. Biden is getting worse and worse, and the only thing that will change my mind is selecting Klobuchar.

Can you tell me why you think the Scarborough thing will break him? It seems to me he’s done worse things than this before...McCain being one.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

What the hell is going on in Philadelphia that they need their own tabloid?  Fair question.

Board footer