You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:

Your story is surely representative of some people, of course, just like polls are. My buddy in Midland is not of the same mindset, so I can't corroborate your anecdote or speak more broadly of their population based on his opinion. It's an interesting battleground state, for sure.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Your story is surely representative of some people, of course, just like polls are. My buddy in Midland is not of the same mindset, so I can't corroborate your anecdote or speak more broadly of their population based on his opinion. It's an interesting battleground state, for sure.

The area that had dams break and she refused to lift any orders to help?  No, she has very few friends there.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

The area that had dams break and she refused to lift any orders to help?  No, she has very few friends there.

This is absurd...question polls all you want, but a state that voted for trump by tenths of a percentage point then voted a female into office as its governor by a considerable larger margin.

She is more than fine.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

As could be expected...the country is on fire because of yet another police officer killing a black person. This is the last thing we need right now how could one not expect it?

Trump is to busy tweeting, consuming ineffective and dangerous pharmaceuticals and spreading conspiracy theories to even bother leading. He’d better just hit the golf course til this all blows over.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

This is absurd...question polls all you want, but a state that voted for trump by tenths of a percentage point then voted a female into office as its governor by a considerable larger margin.

She is more than fine.

Lol.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

As could be expected...the country is on fire because of yet another police officer killing a black person. This is the last thing we need right now how could one not expect it?

Trump is to busy tweeting, consuming ineffective and dangerous pharmaceuticals and spreading conspiracy theories to even bother leading. He’d better just hit the golf course til this all blows over.

You should watch Live PD.  Cops treat all kinds of people like shit...even white ones.  But that narrative isn't news, right?  Nope.  Has to feed the racist narrative to keep us divided.

Nobody here is in favor of cops killing anyone. Nowhere did trump issue a please kill all black people executive order. Quit feeding the narrative. You're the only person on this site that has ever posted racial slurs. Stop. You're not going to race bait people here so stop trying.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

You should watch Live PD.  Cops treat all kinds of people like shit...even white ones.  But that narrative isn't news, right?  Nope.  Has to feed the racist narrative to keep us divided.

Nobody here is in favor of cops killing anyone. Nowhere did trump issue a please kill all black people executive order. Quit feeding the narrative. You're the only person on this site that has ever posted racial slurs. Stop. You're not going to race bait people here so stop trying.

I believe you’re a covert racist...just because you don’t use the N word doesn’t make you not racist.

The point is trump isn’t doing anything as usual.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I believe you’re a covert racist...just because you don’t use the N word doesn’t make you not racist.

The point is trump isn’t doing anything as usual.

You're welcome to believe whatever fantasy you want.  You on the other hand have proven yourself to be one, so there's that.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Person 1: another police officer killed a defenseless black persons today.

Person 2: why does it matter that he’s black? Police are assholes to a lot of people.

Equates being and asshole to murder.

That’s covert racism.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Person 1: another police officer killed a defenseless black persons today.

Person 2: why does it matter that he’s black? Police are assholes to a lot of people.

Equates being and asshole to murder.

That’s covert racism.

You know what the best part about being me is mitch?  I'm not covert anything here.  I'm the most honest person here about my feelings because I have to be PC everywhere else.  You get what you get and there's no need to try to remember what I said because I'm not bullshitting anyone.  That's why I can tell you I never said that every time you try to put words in my mouth. 

So as usual, nice try at making stuff up and then assigning it to someone else.  Once again you fail. 

I'm the minority in my neighborhood.  You think I'm still living here if I'm a racist (covert or otherwise)?  You think I'd have moved here in the first place?  You say all these things but never put any thought into what you're saying.

You might be the most mentally unstable person I've ever interacted with.  You keep trying to make stuff up in some hope that you're going to someday catch someone the way you've been caught over and over, yet you always fail.  Either you're just not bright enough to catch anyone or you're trying to catch the wrong people.  Either way, you should probably knock it off.

Board footer