You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Couldn't afford me chump.  I probably make more money than you do and work far less than you.  You can't seem to keep your own people anyway...

I can afford whoever I want whenever I want. Banks are begging to loan me money and I’m never going to have to worry about money for the rest of my life. I haven’t lost one person other than the one individual chose to leave for reasons that have nothing to do with the virus. Not only are my staff and happy they are flourishing. They receive health insurance and a 401(k) with a 4% match. I don’t believe that you get that.

My people get plenty of PTO and they even get their birthday off to do with however they please.

I lost track of The number of  employees so I don’t even know how many I have anymore.

I created a policy yesterday and I’m asking my workers to take one paid day off each month to go recharge. Full pay. you have no idea the misery and the pain that they are going through. And all of us are going through. Paragraph I encourage them to go visit a loved one or just get out of Dodge for a while. I employ mostly women of all ethnicities and backgrounds.

Their children are scared to fucking death right now. I am doing what I can to help. Are you?

The one thing I can say with absolutely no doubt is that I've made a positive difference in far more people's lives than you've even had the opportunity to touch.  And I don't do it to pat myself on the back like you do. 

The fact that you felt the need to post that to make yourself feel better about how you act here tells me everything I need to know about you.

I’m done being humble to save your feelings....

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Massive, peaceful protest in Chicago. From a friend.

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ … e=5EFB3014

As I said before mitch became this version of himself again, the actual protests during the day aren't the issue no matter how big they get.

Yeah, the night always is different. And today it's hot as hell in the Chicago area, almost 95, but they might be getting a little lake cooling where that pic was taken. I haven't been downtown in a while ....

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

[/embed]

They aren't worried about the protesters...

Did I say they were?
I put up a feel good pic hoping to bring some of that here. Like what is wrong with you? Get off the Internet man and get laid or something ffs.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

https://twitter.com/TwinklingTania/status/1267930761019064320?s=20

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I can afford whoever I want whenever I want. Banks are begging to loan me money and I’m never going to have to worry about money for the rest of my life. I haven’t lost one person other than the one individual chose to leave for reasons that have nothing to do with the virus. Not only are my staff and happy they are flourishing. They receive health insurance and a 401(k) with a 4% match. I don’t believe that you get that.

My people get plenty of PTO and they even get their birthday off to do with however they please.

I lost track of The number of  employees so I don’t even know how many I have anymore.

I created a policy yesterday and I’m asking my workers to take one paid day off each month to go recharge. Full pay. you have no idea the misery and the pain that they are going through. And all of us are going through. Paragraph I encourage them to go visit a loved one or just get out of Dodge for a while. I employ mostly women of all ethnicities and backgrounds.

Their children are scared to fucking death right now. I am doing what I can to help. Are you?

The one thing I can say with absolutely no doubt is that I've made a positive difference in far more people's lives than you've even had the opportunity to touch.  And I don't do it to pat myself on the back like you do. 

The fact that you felt the need to post that to make yourself feel better about how you act here tells me everything I need to know about you.

I’m done being humble to save your feelings....

Son, the day after I die will be the first day you're a better man than I am...if you live that long.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

[/embed]

They aren't worried about the protesters...

Did I say they were?
I put up a feel good pic hoping to bring some of that here. Like what is wrong with you? Get off the Internet man and get laid or something ffs.

Don't be a cunt bro, we already have mitch for that.  You're throwing homophobic slurs and now this?  Fuck, time for you to go too bitch.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Why don't you run to the admins and tell them like a good girl.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Why don't you run to the admins and tell them like a good girl.

Lol.  Sleep tight.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Tucker Carlson might have just ended the Trump presidency.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Is anyone really surprised only Portland is still rioting?

Board footer