You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 111 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Tucker Carlson might have just ended the Trump presidency.

What did tucker do?

bigbri
 Rep: 332 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/0 … est-295628

Among others, this stinger:

"If you can’t keep a Fox News correspondent from getting attacked directly across the street from your house, how can you protect my family?” Carlson said on his show. “How are you going to protect the country? How are you trying?”

He continued: “On Twitter the next morning, the president reassured America that he and his family were just fine. The federally funded bodyguards had kept them safe. He did not mention protecting the rest of the nation, much of which was then on fire. He seemed aware only of himself.”

Although he is criticizing Trump, he's doing so because he wants Trump to be tougher. Tucker wants suppression, however it need be accomplished.

misterID
 Rep: 459 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

His call out of Kushner was merciless, and I don't see how Trump fixes that. After hearing the Kushner squad was high-fiving after the church photo op, it's only going to get worse.

mitchejw
 Rep: 111 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

His call out of Kushner was merciless, and I don't see how Trump fixes that. After hearing the Kushner squad was high-fiving after the church photo op, it's only going to get worse.

Ok I just read it...I'm confused...maybe if I saw his show (which I never watch) maybe this would make more sense.

Is Tucker encouraging escalating the violence while admonishing Kushner? I'm having trouble interpreting this because Tucker is such a Trump sycophant.

mitchejw
 Rep: 111 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

His call out of Kushner was merciless, and I don't see how Trump fixes that. After hearing the Kushner squad was high-fiving after the church photo op, it's only going to get worse.

Ok I just read it...I'm confused...maybe if I saw his show (which I never watch) maybe this would make more sense.

Is Tucker encouraging escalating the violence while admonishing Kushner? I'm having trouble interpreting this because Tucker is such a Trump sycophant.

I re-read without dealing with having to deal with a baby. I guess that's as harsh a tone as Tucker will take with the Trump administration. I guess it's just unclear to me if that Tucker is encouraging Trump and co to escalate the violence. I'm not really sure if he ever suggested what Trump should be doing.

It's unsettling that the thing Tucker worried about is 'if you can't keep FOX news reporters safe...how will you keep me (Tucker) safe?' It's a strange way to look at it with everything else that's going on.

I did appreciate him pointing out though that Trump's first concern was for his own safety, not for the nation's safety.

Also that Nero comparison was very appropriate.

It is difficult for me to understand why church goers support someone who never goes to church but uses religious symbols.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 50 

Re: US Politics Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

It's unrelated but is too funny not to share. Think we all could do with something lighthearted. Enjoy.

mitchejw
 Rep: 111 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

It's unrelated but is too funny not to share. Think we all could do with something lighthearted. Enjoy.

[/embed]

Did he put him up there himself? That would seem painful in the crotch regions.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 50 

Re: US Politics Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Apparently he was climbing over the fence and got caught up. big_smile

mitchejw
 Rep: 111 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

I was trying to find the right song to describe what we're going through right now...I think this is the one:

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 207 

Re: US Politics Thread

BLS-Pride wrote:

Okay I'm gonna make this easy. Next personal insult thrown at someone is banned for a week and then for good. Why cant you guys just discuss and debate without the bullshit? We are all grown fucking men. I dont wanna ban anyone here. You're all regulars. Leave the personal shit out of it. Leave the baiting and triggering posts outta of it. I've literally let you guys be in this thread cause I know shit gets heated. Work with me here. I keep getting notifed of posts in this thread by members saying someone crossed the line. Just leave the personal attacks out of it. It's really simple. Or rip into each other through PMs.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB