You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Okay I'm gonna make this easy. Next personal insult thrown at someone is banned for a week and then for good. Why cant you guys just discuss and debate without the bullshit? We are all grown fucking men. I dont wanna ban anyone here. You're all regulars. Leave the personal shit out of it. Leave the baiting and triggering posts outta of it. I've literally let you guys be in this thread cause I know shit gets heated. Work with me here. I keep getting notifed of posts in this thread by members saying someone crossed the line. Just leave the personal attacks out of it. It's really simple. Or rip into each other through PMs.

It's really interesting that the people who cross the line most often and most consistently are the ones that bitch to admins the most.

I've never reported one person in all my years here no matter how heated it's gotten. Not a one. I've also never given anyone 'negative' karma.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Okay I'm gonna make this easy. Next personal insult thrown at someone is banned for a week and then for good. Why cant you guys just discuss and debate without the bullshit? We are all grown fucking men. I dont wanna ban anyone here. You're all regulars. Leave the personal shit out of it. Leave the baiting and triggering posts outta of it. I've literally let you guys be in this thread cause I know shit gets heated. Work with me here. I keep getting notifed of posts in this thread by members saying someone crossed the line. Just leave the personal attacks out of it. It's really simple. Or rip into each other through PMs.

It's really interesting that the people who cross the line most often and most consistently are the ones that bitch to admins the most.

I've never reported one person in all my years here no matter how heated it's gotten. Not a one. I've also never given anyone 'negative' karma.

It isnt just buzz sending reports.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

It isnt just buzz sending reports.

Not saying it was...I'm saying I've never done it...not even once...I'm reported habitually by bullies and people threatening to doxx me...that's not fair.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Well I've never sent reports to anyone about being hurt with words by a stranger on the Internet.  Each to their own I guess.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Hey if you guys dont mind the insults and shit.. then we can make this thread a no holds barred type of discussion within reason. No unprovoked personal attacks, no doxing, and no racial or homophobic slurs and we can call it a day.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I'm respectful, but when people talk to me with not just no respect, but distain, I'm not gonna sit there and not respond in kind.
Some throw words like cunt and retards and it's accepted, but respond to that shit and bam, the calls for bans come. Its laughable.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

And apparently I'm a homophobe because I asked someone if buzz was a good kisser, lol. Like seriously how sensitive some folk are.

I have no problem with bans once it is fairly dished out to all equally.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

And apparently I'm a homophobe because I asked someone if buzz was a good kisser, lol. Like seriously how sensitive some folk are.

To be clear I wasn't replying to everyone but buzz or to anyone specific. Just in general. And I get all that your saying dude. I'm not on a side. I just want the nonsense to cool down is all.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I just want the nonsense to cool down is all.

I feel the same mate. Check my older posts here. I've been constantly trying to diffuse blowups.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

For the record, I don't know buzz personally, I don't hate him or anything. My issue is and always has been the attitude in threads. If I'm not responding to a post I'm usually posting positively. Water under the bridge with me. I don't hold grudges.

Board footer