You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Same old bullshit from mitch.

You always side with police. No matter what.

Do I? Perhaps you need to rethink that.

I will always side with the cops when they have guns drawn, you ignore commands, and you reach into your car.  I don't care what race, religion,  age, sex, etc you are, you're getting shot.  Don't care what he did or didn't say, don't need a bodycam, don't care if he had a knife or didn't,  don't care if he was tazed already or wasn't tazed already.  None of that matters. Cops have guns on you and you ignore lawful commands, then reach into your car, you're getting shot and it's justified.

The issue when you make cases like this out to be some random black guy got shot randomly by racist cops, you lose all credibility for the cases where that happens.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

He' right here. It needs to be addressed and quelled.

Portlands ridiculous. 70 days or so?!.  Its a pretty trendy town full of millenial outsiders anyway. Brooklyn West.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Rocky wrote:

Early reports are coming in that the violent mob tried to assault someone defending their store in Kenosha last night, and took 3 bullets for it.  Waiting for confirmation, but video shows the person being knocked to the ground before the mob rushes him and gets shot for their attempts at harm.

This violence and rioting needs to end soon.  Murder rates are at the highest in decades, and the media wants to portray these people as peaceful.  What happens when middle america has had enough and the anarchists come to the suburbs where progressive mayors can't order police to watch their cities burn?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

While we're on the subject, someone (or some group) is going to come along and nip these riots in the bud.  The rioters better hope it's the cops or the military because the results are going to be much worse if it isn't.  People are genuinely sick of this shit.

I said this in the other thread too.  This is going to get really bad if they don't put an end to it. 

Nothing loses support for a cause like hurting those that are part of the cause in the false name of justice.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Early reports are coming in that the violent mob tried to assault someone defending their store in Kenosha last night, and took 3 bullets for it.  Waiting for confirmation, but video shows the person being knocked to the ground before the mob rushes him and gets shot for their attempts at harm.

This violence and rioting needs to end soon.  Murder rates are at the highest in decades, and the media wants to portray these people as peaceful.  What happens when middle america has had enough and the anarchists come to the suburbs where progressive mayors can't order police to watch their cities burn?

Painting with broad strokes again...

Why would you judge the movement by their absolute worst and overlook a cop at his absolute worst? When you state that the media portrays them as peaceful...I say the media is not spending enough time on the provocateurs  of all this...we've had people on this very board deny that white supremacists are inflaming this situation.

You seem to be overlooking a lot.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

While we're on the subject, someone (or some group) is going to come along and nip these riots in the bud.  The rioters better hope it's the cops or the military because the results are going to be much worse if it isn't.  People are genuinely sick of this shit.

I said this in the other thread too.  This is going to get really bad if they don't put an end to it. 

Nothing loses support for a cause like hurting those that are part of the cause in the false name of justice.

Yea I mean...if your solution is to shoot/kill/arrest/jail these people then you're not dealing with the problem. You're just killing them off and arresting them.

Again...7 bullets in an unarmed person's back. one wasn't enough...not even two or three....are these people trained to shoot to kill?

Personally, I think the more resistance shown by the government, the more this shits gonna grow. You clearly don't understand the other side of this...I know you see these people as worthless members of society who we won't miss if you just end them.

I see a desperate sect of society that has nothing left to lose. So...if your solution is to use our military to mow them down indiscriminately, that might just be the spark that blows the roof off the thing. These people don't give a shit about the election. This people don't give a shit about Biden or Trump.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Yea I mean...if your solution is to shoot/kill/arrest/jail these people then you're not dealing with the problem. You're just killing them off and arresting them.

Again...7 bullets in an unarmed person's back. one wasn't enough...not even two or three....are these people trained to shoot to kill?

Personally, I think the more resistance shown by the government, the more this shits gonna grow. You clearly don't understand the other side of this...I know you see these people as worthless members of society who we won't miss if you just end them.

I see a desperate sect of society that has nothing left to lose. So...if your solution is to use our military to mow them down indiscriminately, that might just be the spark that blows the roof off the thing. These people don't give a shit about the election. This people don't give a shit about Biden or Trump.

Are you really this dumb?  I mean you're just being the same fucking asshat mitch that destroyed the other thread.  Reported.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Are you really this dumb?  I mean you're just being the same fucking asshat mitch that destroyed the other thread.  Reported.

17 17 17

you just don't listen...many personal attacks by buzz and only buzz in this young thread so far....once again no one speaks out about this...this is tolerated and then when I retaliate I look like the asshole...

someone stand up to this other than me or it will disintegrate again...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

buntut-kerusuhan-di-kenosha-wisconsin-nyatakan-keadaan-darurat-ald.jpg

800KenoshaWIProtestsAug24-APMorryGash2.jpg

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

17 17 17

you just don't listen...many personal attacks by buzz and only buzz in this young thread so far....once again no one speaks out about this...this is tolerated and then when I retaliate I look like the asshole...

someone stand up to this other than me or it will disintegrate again...

I have in the past many times. I don't waste my time on it anymore and I suggest you do the same. There is definitely a double standard going on here.

Board footer