You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Mods Can We Ban Buzzsaw?

PaSnow wrote:

He's clearly incapable of allowing a discussion to occur, hates on differing opinions, thinks he's right all the time, and constantly replies with "Reported" on posts that don't even habe any off topic comments, just viewpoints.

And shut the political threads down too. Stick a fork in it. We had years of toleration but buzz f'ed it a up. No sense in continuing, it'll never make it till Nov 3rd so just lock it up now.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Rocky wrote:

Can PaSnow be banned from political threads and leave them open?  He's apparently not capable of posting there if he's unhappy with it.  Maybe we can make a thread for conspiracies and he can be given control of it?

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Why are you attacking Pa? His request is justified and is aimed at admins.

Funny enough your own post history, long time lurker, is not too dissimilar to Buzz's.

Rocky

Rocky wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Why are you attacking Pa? His request is justified and is aimed at admins.

Funny enough your own post history, long time lurker, is not too dissimilar to Buzz's.

I'm not attacking Pa.  He's asking for all political threads to be closed.  I'm asking if the mods can ban them from those threads because he apparently can't avoid participating in them.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

You are attacking him. I'm not going to play your stupid game. Child.

He made a justified request to admins, you had to stick your beak in and belittle him. It's just unnecessary and you are intentionally trying to stoke the fire. Clear as day to anyone with eyes.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

If we can't ban buzz...I throw my support behind completely closing it. We tried...we can't do it. Some of us tried much hard than others.

The alleged rules aren't being enforced and there is one person here who continuously and habitually crosses the line.

Rocky

Rocky wrote:

If Buzz’s posting is a problem, so are the people who inject conspiracy and lies into every discussion. You don’t have any high ground when you repeatedly promote false hoods and never retract them. Those posts are just as useless as posts calling you dumb for posting them.

Buzz’s behavior is uncalled for. But the three of you (admittedly Mitch is trying so kudos) are in the dirt with him. If you don’t see that, that’s on you.

But if your posting history is nothing but unsubstantiated claims, conspiracies, and racial accusations, you got nothing. ID and Wags are the only two worth a damn, and you’ve almost driven them out.

You scream and cry about an echo chamber, but because your would just got shattered today and everything you’ve said the past 3 months just exploded, now you’re asking to ban Buzz. All because you know how stupid and uninformed you look trying to blame this violence on anything but entitled, petulant children. Children whom you should count yourselves among.

It’s a fucking joke and not one of you gets to talk about being informed voters. At least Irish isn’t American, he has an excuse.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Also, his FIRST POST in both political threads were insults. Foreshadowing he was incapable of a discussion.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Ever asked yourself why we all have a problem with Buzz? I mean I've stated why so many times. If you don't get it you don't get it.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Do you guys get tired of this circle jerk? On a forum standing on two broken and barely usable legs none the less. This thread will bring nothing but the usual drama fest.

Rocky,  whoever you might actually be, Irish is right. You stroking the flames. But then again this thread was gonna catch fire as soon as it was posted.

I do favor closing the politics thread for good though and I will post about in admin and hopefully all agree. But I won't keep this thread open any longer.

Board footer