You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Gn'R mod alum RussTCB vinyl music tour

AtariLegend wrote:

It was years ago, time to move on.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Neemo wrote:

There might be a thread in the management section somewhere if u wanna read more about ancient history..

Ha..what's the name of that thread?

I dont think its a specific thread, im pretty sure it casually came up about a year ago.

Long story short, I think he not only quit here, he demamded all his posts be deleted. Could have ran into issues with threads he started, as myb the entire thread gets deleted too.

Anyway, it was pretty extreme (ie. nerdy) and there were other things. Forget why hhe quit too, mightve been a tic tac petty issue or another member. There mightve been more things to it, but again, just quit. Dont make extra work for others but it came to something like that.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Neemo wrote:

There might be a thread in the management section somewhere if u wanna read more about ancient history..

Ha..what's the name of that thread?

I dont think its a specific thread, im pretty sure it casually came up about a year ago.

Long story short, I think he not only quit here, he demamded all his posts be deleted. Could have ran into issues with threads he started, as myb the entire thread gets deleted too.

Anyway, it was pretty extreme (ie. nerdy) and there were other things. Forget why hhe quit too, mightve been a tic tac petty issue or another member. There mightve been more things to it, but again, just quit. Dont make extra work for others but it came to something like that.

What would having all his messages deleted accomplish?

Whole thing seems pretty amusing.

Anyway, guy has lots of records.

Board footer