You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: finally a decent straight forward comment regarding CD

Bono wrote:

It's simple really. The album is NOT finished.  There's no fucking way. This thing is being treated like some top secret advanced nuclear technology and if it falls into the wrong hands the world goes to shit. My god! The album is finished? Why should we believe that bullshit. Just because they say so? they've said this shit before. Gimme a break. Don't hold  your breath. My money(all of it haha) says the album is NOT finished.  they arent' negotiating either. Thats' fucking bullshit. There's NO WAY any type of circusmatnecs would take them this damn long to negotiate. It's all smoke screens and it's all a bunch of bs to cover the fact that the album isn't done. In fact there was likely never intention of releaseing anything period.   There's never been any official statement cause they have nothing to say and  if they came out and said that it'd piss the fans off and if they came out and made some bullshit official statement like Axl's pathetic letter in December 2007 the fans would bail on him so fast when they find out they flat out lied to our faces again. hahha. they either lie or tell the truth or stay basically quite. Quite seems to be THEIR best option.  And why anyone would believe anything from Axl's mouth is beyond me. The guy's about as legit as O.J. Simpson when it comes to telling the truth. As for Merck, Beta, Mysteron, Jarmo, the Label, bandmembers, former bandmembers, Del, Baz or whoever else,  they all know fuck all as well. the whole thing has become the biggest joke in rock. Scartch that. Its;' the biggest joke in entertainment period.  It's been the biggest joke since the 2002 tour blew up.  Untill that cd is on the shelves nothing we hear one way or another holds any merrit whatsoever.

the only way this album makes any money or for a tour to be succesful is if you know who records guitar parts and tours with the band. Sorry to beat a dead horse but it's true.  Axl's vision of Gn'R is dead int eh water and nothing from this era will ever see the light of day.  Fuck! Axl has basically wasted the most promising career in music history. Good job douche!

Sky Dog wrote:

deep breaths.....

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Seven wrote:

I had an interesting discussion with a fortune 500 Intellectual property attorney recently who made me aware of some of the issues that are being contested as far as artist pay I was unaware of. I doubt Ax is unaware of these issues. Common Cents you know..it adds up.

can you elaborate at all what these issues may be? i'm definately interested 22

In a nutshell...Security at most large companies and the monitoring of employees has revealed many downloads are traceable and detailed records exist in the companies records as to exactly what is being downloaded illegally by whom. While this would seem to be under the radar...it is of growing concern to companies who are afraid they have liability in this regard, its easy Discovery to request:) While individual artist would have a hard to pursing this BMI ASCAP and Labels in theory have an obligation to track....common cents....

Have a nice day Canada..

Board footer