You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Lost my mom..

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Last night. We were expecting and prepared for it. We got the call to come as she was close and while dreading it on the journey there, when I arrived and she left us it was actually really beautiful. Her whole family was around her and it was so peaceful. She passed the moment her last child arrived. She waited for him.
I wish we are all so lucky in death.

Not looking for sympathy, just wanted to share something that touched me dearly.

AtariLegend wrote:

Very sorry to hear Irish.

You have my condolences. Best wishes.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Sorry for your loss, Irish. You have my deepest sympathy

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Sorry to hear this dude, hope you and your family are coping as best you can at the moment. Best wishes.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

So sorry to hear man. I’ve heard many times now that people choose to go after they’ve seen everyone that matters. Weird phenomenon

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:

Sorry to hear that buddy. I’m glad that at least the end could be a nice moment for you and yours.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Thanks all.

mitchejw wrote:

So sorry to hear man. I’ve heard many times now that people choose to go after they’ve seen everyone that matters. Weird phenomenon

Yeah it was a strange moment. Very comforting.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Oh, man, sorry for you and your family. You have your memories to hold onto, and your last one sounds like a good one.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Last night. We were expecting and prepared for it. We got the call to come as she was close and while dreading it on the journey there, when I arrived and she left us it was actually really beautiful. Her whole family was around her and it was so peaceful. She passed the moment her last child arrived. She waited for him.
I wish we are all so lucky in death.

Not looking for sympathy, just wanted to share something that touched me dearly.

Ah, man. I lost my dad a few years ago. So sorry to hear. You and you're family are in in my thoughts.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Sorry to hear Irish,  my sincerest condolences

Board footer