You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Covid 19

bigbri wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

I’ll stick to you and your country mind your business and we will mind ours. Sorry for your loss Irish,  with your mom. It s rough and I have been there.

Nobody is right  or wrong in this shit America is in. Best left to stay out of it as there is no good party.

The unbelievably large amount of executive orders is unprecedented! I am scared as our radical rights are way more ready for war than the radical left. Yes, people should be scared as Our President seems to be way more headed to a Civil War than the right. Every executive order is just a way to push us further apart . Shocking

What is this shit? My god every one of you fuckers has lost your god damn mind.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

When will everyone apologize to Tom Cotton and Donald Trump for saying Covid came from a lab, because, it did. Was watching 2 badass scientists tonight on Bill Maher that called the libs for denying science by dismissing something just because the wrong person said it. You guys should watch it if you can.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Edit.

AtariLegend wrote:

So some people are refusing it here and as a result I was given a spare jab today (despite not being in and of the 9 priority groups).

Got first dose of Aztrazenca.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Looks like Texas and Mississippi are saying fuck it and are opening everything up.

Half the country is pissing and moaning while the other half is celebrating.

I think it's all about to open completely.... these are just the opening round.

They may or may not pass that stimulus. If they do, it's the last one. Anyone hoping for monthly stimulus should know it's not happening.

Whatever the agenda is, they better get on with it. Time is running out.

Once everything is back to "normal", it's going to be interesting to see how it plays out. This country was decimated from this shit.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
James wrote:

Looks like Texas and Mississippi are saying fuck it and are opening everything up.

This is insane to me.  Texas is the #1 state for new Covid cases and with Spring Break around the corner it's almost a guarantee to get a large spike of infections.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yeah, Abbot is trying to be like DeSantis I think. Why the rush. Oh well...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'll be getting my covid vaccine soon. I have dvt so I'm a little nervous about it. Anyone else?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I didn't get it, early on I heard more about ppl getting sick from the 2nd shot, but that seems to have been downplayed lately. My parents are close to 80 & seemed ok from it.  Wish you well man, you 'should' be ok, can you do anything like eat healthy or certain vitamins to help?  Maybe go running once or twice beforehand but I really don't know much about DVT really.

Board footer