You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Funny GnR TikTok

PaSnow wrote:

Ok, I admit I'm on there, I think its a pretty cool app, fun.  This came up in my feed, thought it was funny. Checked out the guys profile, he's actually a pretty good drummer, so seems legit. TikTok hjumor tho.

https://www.tiktok.com/@brysonandrewdav … _webapp=v1

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

That's the first time I've ever checked tik Tok.

I don't get the appeal. I assume all the videos are that short. So it's kinda like that Vine shit years ago?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:

I don't get the appeal. I assume all the videos are that short. So it's kinda like that Vine shit years ago?

Yes like Vine. I am not putting that Chinese shit on my phone lol

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
James wrote:

Yeah, its mostly 15 seconds. Can go up to 60 seconds, early on it seemed less common & they'd lock the higher trending ones to the 15 seconds, probably selling a mindset or addiction to it, lately tho it seems the 60 seconds is popular as well. Its a funny app, I'll say, it does seem to bring people together, more strangers than IG or FB, just videos randomly popup in your feed. So kinda like Twitter, you just scroll down video after video indefinitely. You can 'follow' ppl too, which is a different tab or page, so checking both out is good. People from the south, west coast, NYC, Boston, even UK and other countries although it mostly seems to show me US. It'll find your interests so I like watching skateboarding & guitarists/covers, there's different niches but mostly its comedy too.

Vines a good analogy, a different sense of humor with kids/Gen Z but I find it funny.

Board footer