You are not logged in. Please register or login.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

Re: When do we hear Hardskool?

exoterica wrote:

The dates are weeks / months after Absurd’s release.

When do we hear Hard School?

August 13 4%
August 20 0%
September 3 13%
October 1 9%
This year 70%
Next year 4%
Total votes: 23
dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:

Saturday,
Nov 6, 2021
Metricon Stadium
Gold Coast, AU

that is my guess. or the 2nd show of that leg - something new once they leave the states.

Haters Gonna Hate
 Rep: 1 

I voted the September option but I can see the other August ones too. I wouldn't be shocked if they play it live in CA on 8/19 and then release it as a single that night. I am not too sure if playing it live a couple times before release like Absurd would be a good move due to the state of Axl's voice and how it is right in the range he does not have anymore. I would also like them to promote it a bit more beforehand. Also the spelling of Hard Skool in the stage video and setlist is very cringe and I hope they don't really spell it like that lol, much worse than the backwards R.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:

Dale I agree with the logic, it’d make the US crowd motivated to see them next year but looks like the AU dates are on the verge of being cancelled.

HGH I think it could definitely be a CA or LA bonus for the hometown crowd, could see that.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I voted this year. Almost impossible to predict an exact moment to perform or release it.

Are they happy with the reaction to Absurd?

The answer to that would give us a peak into how the next step plays out.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I voted next year but maybe Im being too pessimistic. I don't think there's any guarantee that we hear Hard Skool just because it's on the Alt List but I really hope we do 9

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

October

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

I hope they release a song a month with an  album for a November release, but I'm also worried this is gonna end up being the Shadow of this tour where nothing really comes out of it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

This year.
If they start releasing songs off the album every other week on YouTube with vids, it would be incredible. I think the press would follow along. I don't think it's any coincidence they're releasing stuff we've already heard first.

The General, Soul Monster, Oklahoma, Seven, Quick Song are things we're dying to hear and are still considered "new."

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I'd love a surprise release.

Everyone wakes up one day and boom....

There's a new GNR album to listen to.

Board footer