You are not logged in. Please register or login.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

Re: Will GNR release new music in 2021?

exoterica wrote:

Yes Hard Skooooo was second.

If you want to go full autism mode, find old setlist pictures and compare/contrast to setlistfm’s database. You could get real time probability %s

But what doesn’t really make sense is at least to my knowledge, Absurd wasn’t on set lists until 2021, ie they had Hard School seemingly primed for last year and then all the stuff and now Absurd is first.

Will Guns n’ Roses release new music in 2021?

Yes, Q1 0%
Yes, Q2 3%
Yes, Q3 20%
Yes, Q4 9%
No. I can’t do this shit anymore. 69%
Total votes: 35
Cerulean wind
 Rep: -6 

This is my wish for the new album:

1 - "Thyme"
2 - new song by NITL lineup
3 - "HardSkool"
4 - "Berlin"
5 - "Cuban Skies"
6 - "Oh My God"
7 - "Going Down"
8 - new song by NITL lineup
9 - new song by NITL lineup
10 - "Zodiac"
11 - "Quick Song"
12 - "Moustache"
13 - "Nothin'"
14 - "Tonto"
15 - "Rebel"
16 - "Atlas Shrugged"
17 - "State Of Grace"
18 - "The General"
19 - "Absurd"
20 - "Perhaps"
21 - "Soul Monster"
22 - "Seven"
23 - new song by NITL lineup

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

Any optimists out there thinking we hear Hard School in the set tonight followed by a release shortly after? Hometown gig, Thursday night etc...

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

Any optimists out there thinking we hear Hard School in the set tonight followed by a release shortly after? Hometown gig, Thursday night etc...

I’m listening to Moby’s masterpiece “Play” which was released in 1999 and includes 18 songs of pure electronic goodness. Moby started recording it in 1997 but took several breaks as he was touring at the time.

A year later in October 2000, 11 songs from the same sessions were released entitled “Play: The B-Sides”.

Great artist.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Watched a bit of the LA show, Axl's voice seems to be getting a bit stronger (pretty much as expected, he usually has a rough start to tours). Mostly clean voice, the odd hint of rasp and – crucially – less of the issues that have marred previous performances on the tour, like his voice breaking or running out of breath/missing lines.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I jumped into a stream someone was doing on Facebook during Better, and it sounded like Axl was dying. They seriously need to retire that track.

Sky Dog wrote:

Not a fan of Better at all….anyhow, massive setlist last night. I am interested to hear Madagascar axl

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Better is fantastic, you're crazy!

But yeah, it's a hard song to sing live. Unless they are going to repackage CD, which I think would be lame, they can drop it from the set list. It sounded like he was struggling on the Hard School clip.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

He *almost* managed to sing that first verse of Slither right this time.

Come on Axl, you can do it. I'm *willing* you to do it.

…then we can talk about those choruses.

Haters Gonna Hate
 Rep: 1 

The chorus for Slither would have sounded so good in 2010. No idea why he goes for the high voice now just sounds awful lol

Board footer