You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

Re: Duff says that a one-night GN'R reunion is possible..

BurningHills wrote:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … emID=96982

DUFF MCKAGAN Talks About A Possible 'One-Night-Only' GUNS N' ROSES Reunion - May 14, 2008

In a worldwide exclusive, former GUNS N' ROSES bassist Duff McKagan talked about the possibility of a one-night-only GN'R reunion on the latest installment of "The Heyman Hustle", the flagship program of NewsCorp's new global broadband television network.

The interview was conducted by "Hustle" host/producer Paul Heyman, the extreme sports entertainment icon whose extreme wrestling concepts revolutionized the pro wrestling landscape in the 1990s, and whose performances in World Wrestling Entertainment from 2000 to 2006 included co-hosting "Monday Night Raw" and acting as on-air "General Manager" of "Smackdown".

Heyman's interview with McKagan is interspliced with clips of supermodel Lydia Hearst, Miss USA Cristal Stewart, heiress Ally Hilfiger, and McKagan's wife, supermodel and bikini fashion designer Susan Holmes.

McKagan also tackles the tough subject of Scott Weiland's departure from VELVET REVOLVER, and the search for a new lead singer.

But the highlight of the show just might be his wife Susan's dress, which has Heyman practically speechless.

This week's "The Heyman Hustle" can be viewed in its entirety at this location.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

^^ agreed.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Fasten your seatbelts.

Planets are aligning.....

Yeah, I don't think so.

I fail to see how the chances of a reunion are increasing as the years keep flying by.

Some still haven't spoken to each other for over ten years... Try to be realistic.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

James Lofton wrote:

Fasten your seatbelts.

Planets are aligning.....

I think you're jumping the gun a bit. There's not even a driver in the car yet... just because the tires have inflated doesn't mean the wheels won't come flying off once some turns the steering wheel.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

i guess this is just a reporter trying to hype "The Heyman Hustle", whatever that is....

duff talks about the possibility... well, the possibility could be nonexistent, but he could still talk about it. slash and duff have talked about that possibility countless times before by the way. not to speak of adler...

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

So what did Duff say about it?  I'm saying this is bullshit until I get a quote from the interview...

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:
Backslash wrote:

So what did Duff say about it?  I'm saying this is bullshit until I get a quote from the interview...

I'm at work and can't listen to it at the moment - I just saw the headline and decided to post it.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

he prolly says something like "never say never but dont count on it"

personally i think eventually we will see one...its jsut a matter of when is "eventually" hmm

I breifly flipped through a slash interview in the current guitar player mag the other day and slash again shoots down any possibility in the near future as far as he was concerned

Board footer