You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: GN'R 2021 Tour Thread

BLS-Pride wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

With Mexico cancelled and Aus/NZ very unlikely, how many more shows do they have to unveil it before everyone is commenting on which European show it debuts next summer?  The answer is 6.

Need to do soon plus the new Slash single is about to drop.

Source for that? I know his album is slated for 2022 but last I heard they haven't began to put it together yet. Material is there but both Slash and myles are currently busy.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Hopefully his solo shit gets postponed.

It's totally unnecessary in a world where new GNR material is on tap.

It'll sell 20-50k copies, he'll tour clubs, then five minutes later everyone is back to not giving a shit.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

With Mexico cancelled and Aus/NZ very unlikely, how many more shows do they have to unveil it before everyone is commenting on which European show it debuts next summer?  The answer is 6.

Source for that? I know his album is slated for 2022 but last I heard they haven't began to put it together yet. Material is there but both Slash and myles are currently busy.

Myles was quoted recently saying that the album is already completed, and it was mentioned in a recent Slash article that a new single will be out in October, with the album to follow in February

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Myles was quoted recently saying that the album is already completed, and it was mentioned in a recent Slash article that a new single will be out in October, with the album to follow in February

Hmmm kinda supports my gnr 2 song and done theory.  Just don't see a full album coming.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Hmmm kinda supports my gnr 2 song and done theory.  Just don't see a full album coming.

You snooze you fucking lose Axl. Even Slash is sick is waiting for it. Yeah, Slash and Myles got a hot shot producer doing this one. Should be good.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Judging by Absurd there will be minimal (new) work from Axl on these songs. Slash has probably already laid down a bunch of tracks. A full album is possible.

James

James wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Judging by Absurd there will be minimal (new) work from Axl on these songs. Slash has probably already laid down a bunch of tracks. A full album is possible.

This is the main reason I think an album is possible....the fact a finished album already existed and Slash and Duff just have to be pasted in to the songs.

Unfortunately, the chances drop when looking at their management. No one involved capable of getting an album out.

I'm hoping a high quality middle man is somehow involved in the process.

Cerulean wind
 Rep: -6 

Two "ALTERNATE SLOTS" were played tonight.

SOYL and Coma.

No Hard School.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Cerulean wind wrote:

SOYL and Coma.

No Hard School.

Ha!! What song are they on now?

James

James wrote:
Cerulean wind wrote:

SOYL and Coma.

Wacky.

The first reunion single and a ten minute deep cut.

I know everyone calls it a cash grab but man...they really go above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to these setlists.

They could easily cut an hour off of each night's set and no one would complain.

I'm more shocked by bringing back Shadow than I am of Coma.

Board footer