You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Hardschool single coming September 24th.

polluxlm wrote:

I'm starting to like that school bell.

Haters Gonna Hate
 Rep: 1 

I do like Slash's guitar work on absurd a bit more I would say..I am just so used to the village version. I would like to hear 2008 Hardskool to see the state of the song then...for all we know slash may not have actually changed a lot on the song, like how absurd is just the 2008 version of silkworms with slash and over it.

Sky Dog wrote:

This is getting funnier by the second. They have half assed handed us reworked cover songs that other people wrote! Seriously. I can’t believe this board would accept this shit. I honestly can’t. I have no hope for this. Tough to admit, but I don’t.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

This is getting funnier by the second. They have half assed handed us reworked cover songs that other people wrote! Seriously. I can’t believe this board would accept this shit. I honestly can’t. I have no hope for this. Tough to admit, but I don’t.

Hey, we're feeding on scraps here! 14

Just think of it as Slash playing on Axl's solo album.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
James wrote:

You're right.... Hardschool is sitting on the launch pad with nothing to promote.

Bands used to do this back in the day sometimes but in today's world, your releases normally are nothing more than a promotional tool for your tour.

IF it's an album and we're on single number two, logic and common sense would tell us that single number three will coincide with the albums release....

So let's say November.

What's happening in November/December?

A residency in NY, Vegas, or London isn't a bad idea.

Yeah, like what is this song for? They're all putting their feet up in 9 days time as things stand.

Sky Dog wrote:

Put on YCBM and listen to HS…joke. All bands do this but I sort of wish this didn’t happen. Slash and Axl’s legacy needed to end with Coma and Estranged….unfortunate.:axl::slash:

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

So Spotify have it straight in on my Release Radar playlist. Actually getting pushed this time unlike Absurd.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Re-heated Chinese leftovers was always the most likely outcome... and so far that's what it looks we are getting...

But I wouldn't rule out a few other bits n' bobs - some older Slash stuff perhaps (Aerosmith Rocks on steroids) and maybe even a brand new song or 2?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

I didnt like Absurd and thought and still think it's trash. I also didn't like when it was Silkworms. I enjoyed hardschool on the village disc and I enjoy this version. I'm just taking it as a song and I like it. If this type of shit is all we are getting? So be it. I'm just gonna enjoy what my ears like and ignore what they dont.

Board footer