You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: GN'R 2021 Tour Thread

James wrote:

Wow...

73-BFC392-C1-EA-4-C1-B-9989-C39-B2-F619-DF5.jpg

I want a poster of this...best one since Dirty Harry in 2016.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

How much time is left in the show?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

So they’re not going to play Hard School tonight? I’d say that’s a little odd but who knows what odd is anymore.

Haters Gonna Hate
 Rep: 1 

They are on PC right now. Not one mention of Hard Skool. Axl kept talking in between songs, faking me out.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
faldor wrote:

So they’re not going to play Hard School tonight? I’d say that’s a little odd but who knows what odd is anymore.

It is strange...yet unprecedented.

On the night a new single launches, the alternate they play is the first single they released instead.

I'd love to know who comes up with their setlists. They are fairly static obviously but I'd still like to know who does it.

With Soundgarden, Cornell and Cameron alternates between the two and would come up with that day's set the night before.

I can't picture Axl and Slash doing that...and obviously Fortus,  Dizzy, Frank, and Melissa have no involvement.

Maybe Duff and Fernando?!?

faldor

faldor wrote:
Haters Gonna Hate wrote:

They are on PC right now. Not one mention of Hard Skool. Axl kept talking in between songs, faking me out.

I know, right before PC he joked about how long the show could go on. I thought maybe they’d sneak it in there, but no.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Haters Gonna Hate wrote:

Wow..do they have a show tomorrow? Maybe he doesn’t think the can pull it off?

Haters Gonna Hate

I don't understand how they don't even mention it like wtf the song is coming out in most of the world rn and coming first to the usa in 40 mins l

Haters Gonna Hate

Smoking Guns wrote:
Haters Gonna Hate wrote:

Wow..do they have a show tomorrow? Maybe he doesn’t think the can pull it off?

next show is sunday

faldor

faldor wrote:
Haters Gonna Hate wrote:

I don't understand how they don't even mention it like wtf the song is coming out in most of the world rn and coming first to the usa in 40 mins l

Strange considering how they handled Absurd but maybe since the word is already out there, they don’t feel the need to make an announcement or play it?

Board footer