You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Happy New Year 2022 GNRevolution

James wrote:
Yamcha wrote:
James wrote:
Yamcha wrote:

I remember a Robman from Finck Fans. If that's the same guy

It's him. That's where I met him. I invited him to our old site and then he came here and posted for maybe a year or so. After the album came out, I didn't see him again although more than likely he just used a different screen name.

He was just a kid, 14 I think.

Died at 27.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/199 … ey-tavarez

He won some sort of lottery and his girlfriend paid 5 guys to kill him.

What a tragedy and a waste.

Speaking of his youth, he was in that unique crop of teenagers who hit the GNR forums in 2006-07.

Forums haven't seen a youth influx of that magnitude since...and never will again.

That's odd, it sounds like a different person from who I have in mind. I am pretty sure he once said his family was from England  and they had moved to the US when he was a small kid. He mentioned  Texas, I think.
He was also at GNR2K. Alongside Efish. sad

Such a terrible thing to happen to him.

I thought that same thing when first finding it as it seemed a bit different...but it's him, regardless of what he may have told forum friends about his life or where he lived.

I tracked him down through his old email address..which wasn't a throwaway...and that led me to his death.

Yeah EFISH another sad story.

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Yamcha wrote:

Oh then it must be him. I had been hoping it was a mistake, a misunderstanding or whatever.
I now remember he said stuff about having a Welsh heritage, so when you posted this link and I looked it up and I saw his real name I was quite surprised.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

What happened to Efish?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

What happened to Efish?

Dead from drug overdose in 2016-17.