You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Pink Floyd - Animals 5.1 Remix

James wrote:

Been waiting for this. I 'rediscovered' this album last year and it's been in pretty heavy rotation since. I took a break when I knew this was coming.

They just unloaded one song.... Dogs.

Incredible. I'm salivating for Pigs.

The album comes out Sept. 16th.

Its crazy how they finished this in 2018 but thanks to the drama, it got dragged out 4 years.

I also wish this had been an Immersion box set. I guess they don't have enough material from this period...but I find that hard to believe.

I believe when one or both men(Waters and Gilmour) are dead, it'll come out that they have a hefty vault. I forgot who said it years ago but someone hinted that Waters has been sitting on all sorts of material for decades.

James

James wrote:

I just got this in the mail an hour ago.

Holy shit...this is incredible. They have vastly improved the album.

Pigs is epic...a revelation. Those vocals...that bass...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d6Js2Ffsvs

I'll be listening to this album on a loop for days...

James

James wrote:

Pigs on the Wing 1-2 is bat shit crazy. It sounds like he's singing it to you in your house....

James

James wrote:

I've been waiting for the 50th anniversary set for Dark Side of the Moon. I expected we'd get whatever treats are left in the vault.

The Floyd insider at the Hoffman forum said other than the Atmos mix, it's just going to have stuff from the Immersion set.

What a letdown.

I have a feeling we're not getting any more unheard/unseen material until both Waters and Gilmour are dead. Hell...look at the four year delay of the Animals remix. That was due to bad blood between the two.

Board footer