You are not logged in. Please register or login.

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

Re: SOG single coming?

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

As most will probably recall, last year, in the week before Hard Skool was released, typing the song's name into Spotify brought up GNR. Now, apparently the same is true with State Of Grace in certain countries. So...new single soon?

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

Apparently the same was happening if a Spotify user typed in Atlas Shrugged - that’s no longer the case so plans must’ve changed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I so hope this happens! I would love to hear a finished version of state of grace so badly!!!

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I just tried both and GnR came up.

Perhaps it's just some kind of Spotify machine learning?

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

I just tried both and GnR came up.

Perhaps it's just some kind of Spotify machine learning?

Exact same thing g happened with HardSkool before release

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

I'd cheerfully gnaw my left arm off for a full release of SOG, though it's so synth/industrial that I'm very curious to hear how it'd work with the NITL line-up.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:

As most will probably recall, last year, in the week before Hard Skool was released, typing the song's name into Spotify brought up GNR. Now, apparently the same is true with State Of Grace in certain countries. So...new single soon?

No.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I so hope this happens! I would love to hear a finished version of state of grace so badly!!!

Me too. Rrrreally interested what Slash would do  on this.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Good song if true, but doesn't exactly quench the rumors there are no more recorded vocals than what was in the leaks. If that is true we are never getting an albums worth.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I would guess there were more vocals recorded. We still haven’t heard the General or Berlin. And Quick Song was at the stage where he’d created a melody.

Board footer