You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: Street Team

Tommie wrote:

Any chance of getting the old street team section going?  I noticed in the one thread in the main section James said there isnt a "advanced members section"..yet. 

Even if we arent going to do the street team thing, is there any way we could get some graphics with the links built in that direct to this site like we used to have?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Tommie wrote:

Any chance of getting the old street team section going?  I noticed in the one thread in the main section James said there isnt a "advanced members section"..yet. 

Even if we arent going to do the street team thing, is there any way we could get some graphics with the links built in that direct to this site like we used to have?

I'm sure Ive pitched the idea myself already smile Would love to have the old Brainstorm forum up and running again

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah, it will be brought back at some point. This forum design is a bit different from SMF, so creating an exclusive section might be a bit tricky.

If its done, a new user category would probably have to be added, and all the "street team" placed in to that user group.

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

Just out of curiosity, will we ever be going back to SMF?  I dont know why, but IMO that setup is better for a forum.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Tommie wrote:

Just out of curiosity, will we ever be going back to SMF?  I dont know why, but IMO that setup is better for a forum.

No. We would all have to start over from scratch if we switched to SMF. I always preferred SMF style sites as well, but finally got used to this after awhile.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Tommie wrote:

Just out of curiosity, will we ever be going back to SMF?

Somebody ban this clown 14

I've never worked with SMF before so would have to pass over most maintenance and design duties in that department.

We're working on a dramatic overhaul of gnrevolution as we speak. Whether these changes ever see the light of day is another matter, but we are working on improving the forum for all concerned smile

We'll try and get a preview posted online this week for some feedback and ideas on the direction we're currently working on taking this site

Tommie

Tommie wrote:
will (dl) wrote:
Tommie wrote:

Just out of curiosity, will we ever be going back to SMF?

Somebody ban this clown 14

I've never worked with SMF before so would have to pass over most maintenance and design duties in that department.

We're working on a dramatic overhaul of gnrevolution as we speak. Whether these changes ever see the light of day is another matter, but we are working on improving the forum for all concerned smile

We'll try and get a preview posted online this week for some feedback and ideas on the direction we're currently working on taking this site

Sorry guys I didnt realize it was that much of an overhaul to switch the board types:haha:  I have no idea about anything when it comes to this sort of stuff, pay no attention to my ignorance.

Board footer