You are not logged in. Please register or login.

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

Re: If GNR releases nothing in 2023, is this the end for you?

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Just listened to mysterious soundcheck song #2 and the last minute of Oklahoma again. They sound nothing alike. You people are high.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Lol they didn’t play it.

I didn't realize the show had started yet.

They might wait for the Euro leg to kick off.

If the song isn't already on the various streaming platforms ready to launch, there's no reason to perform it yet.

Definitely sucks for hardcore fans at that venue hoping to hear it. 99.9% of the crowd doesn't even know the song exists yet.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Just listened to mysterious soundcheck song #2 and the last minute of Oklahoma again. They sound nothing alike. You people are high.

Oh I was definitely high when that hit the net.

I've only got Suboxone flowing through my veins right now. Where's the link?

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

I do wonder if some of what we said reached the band or it’s associates. If so — thanks for listening. New music will kickstart GNR fandom in a way it deeply needs.

James, in a worst-case scenario that we do not get songs, what are your plans? Shut this place down or assign other admins? As many of us have said in the past, thank you for running this site.

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:
James wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Oh I was definitely high when that hit the net.

I've only got Suboxone flowing through my veins right now. Where's the link?

I didn't have a link, just a copy on my computer. Went back looking through threads on here and found this https://streamable.com/9u5mpk

This one is much more clear than the one I have on file, I'll concede it sounds sort of similar in style to Oklahoma, but I'm not hearing any of the exact same chords being played.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

https://streamable.com/9u5mpk
yeah that was one of them, there was another clip that was heavier with a basic sort of 4/4/ drum beat. More distorted but the riffs sort of followed the same pattern with slash layering a repeating melody over it. Best case senario in a way is that it wasn't Berlin but something new

Shacklermyrye

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

yes....
yes I am...

Shacklermyrye

this is the other clip of that unkown soundcheck song, i only use wetransfer free version so link expires pretty quick i think. so be quick
https://we.tl/t-m50SUIL9Qb

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

So if they actually play it, we should expect it on all platforms by midnight?

Probably would be Fridays. Those are release days for songs and albums now.

There doesn’t seem to be particular days for releases anymore. Foo Fighters and Metallica put out songs on various days. It doesn’t have to be Friday anymore

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

We have no idea how they changed Atlas. This gives AS vibes

Board footer