You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: 2023 Tour Dates

Nice Boys:

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I think Perhaps is awesome. To me it was one of those leaks where you hear it and wonder why he didn't just release it at the time. I can only imagine a slash/duff version will be even better through.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I'd rather he stay still and sing well. Case in point 'Better' at Download (I think 2008). Amazing

Miguelox26
 Rep: 5 

Miguelox26 wrote:

Perhaps it is for me the best of the unpublished leaks, sad, melancholic and furious!....and that melody is epic!...I love it!

Sky Dog wrote:

Someone at HTGH has a YouTube of Perhaps during rehearsal today. We may be getting this…

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Its official...half empty arena/stadium syndrome is here. Venue looks to be about half full.

I thought this wouldn't start until they hit the US... although not surprising I suppose. KISS is dealing with this too.

If they knew at least one or two venues in Europe were going to be half full, why not release a single beforehand? The promo would've moved some tickets.

Of course we know the answer to this question....

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

They already had to move a concert in the netherlands to a smaller Place, so it‘s no surprise.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

I'm surprised the half arena syndrome has hit Europe pretty early, given that they don't tour Europe as much as the USA.

James

James wrote:

Interesting that it's the two nostalgia acts that refuse to release new material who are the first dealing with empty venues this year.

Jukeboxes have to go away for awhile...you can't just endlessly tour the same thing over and over....

Paul Stanley said at the beginning of their farewell.... buy tickets because once we've been to your city, that's it!

They've already been back to some of those cities two or three times since.

In this case, we know they have some sort of plan for a release similar to 2021....so get it on the launch pad.

James

James wrote:

Just checked the mygnr thread on the show. Cringe...the so called "jokes" are unbearable. They just get worse after each post. It's turned into a Reddit thread.

GNR is performing...so let's make jokes about cheese and post that GNR just performed Perhaps, The General, Riad, etc!. That'll be fun!!!

One of those dipshits is even fucking with the setlist updates on that site.

Reminded me why I stopped checking the other forums. Yeah it's more active but not worth wading through the bullshit to read the good posts.

Board footer