You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: 2023 Tour Dates

James wrote:

Where in the hell is this dance remix of TIL?

Now that I think about it....other than shit like that acoustic Better and that pure shit version of Silkworms with Ron on it, I don't think I ever bothered listening to any of that stuff.

Only thing I remember that might be similar to that stuff is Melissa singing that wacky version of Sorry.

Too many drugs...too many years ago.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

James wrote:

Now that I think about it....other than shit like that acoustic Better and that pure shit version of Silkworms with Ron on it, I don't think I ever bothered listening to any of that stuff.

Only thing I remember that might be similar to that stuff is Melissa singing that wacky version of Sorry.

I gotta say I like that version of Sorry, It's a shame we dont have a studio version of that yet we have 17 versions of Better.

James

James wrote:

I liked it too.

It reinforced my belief that she was a potential secret weapon in the band and they were flushing that potential down the drain by never doing anything creatively.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

I read a quote about John Coltrane that reminds me of Axl 20 — 25 years ago when ChiDem was first being made:

“All of a sudden a guy who had been playing very ‘legitimately’ started playing strictly from his own spiritual and emotional state without worrying about the past.”

If he can remember who he was at the time and bring his still-unreleased ideas to the public now — as additions to the setlist and on records — he can still reinvent GNR in amazing ways, with Duff and Slash providing a connection to the early days and triumphs of the band.

Get “Oklahoma,” “The General,” “Atlas Shrugged” and more into the wider world. Make them legitimate parts of the GNR songbook.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:
James wrote:

https://youtu.be/pr00FXf1ALs

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Thanks!  This is the first I've heard of this version.  Honestly, I prefer this one over the album version.  It's a little more raw and I prefer the electronic beat/rhythm over the other version.

James

James wrote:
WARose wrote:
James wrote:

https://youtu.be/pr00FXf1ALs

Thanks....I'll listen to it when I get home.

I didn't know the remixes were on YouTube. I rarely look for anything GNR related on there.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Apparently there's a remix of TWAT that never leaked.

Izzyjim
 Rep: 2 

Izzyjim wrote:

Is it legit?
The vocals sounds  too much similar to the AI versions people are making

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It’s legit. This leaked a long time ago.

Board footer