You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Link31
 Rep: 1 

Re: 2023 Tour Dates

Link31 wrote:

I'm still looking for  the LONDON LIVE 1991 CD that was released recently from GN'R. Anyone have a link? Surely someone has it.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
Scabbie wrote:
ClaudeF wrote:

Not debuting anything at Glastonbury seems like a missed opportunity for international media coverage. It is such an important, historic festival. It could have created a much-needed buzz for the North American tour.

Glastonbury is a total lottery when it comes to tickets. People won't know who the headliner will be when they 'apply' for tickets.
So I think a new song will have less impact at Glastonbury. As will 'deep cuts' such as COMA
They will have to bring their a-game though, if Axl can do rasp this is the time to turn it on. Also limit covers outside of LALD and KOHD.

Save the new song for Hyde Park, which selfishly I will get to enjoy with a beer in my hand in the gold circle!

lol, I'll see you there...

If you see some one in a UYI2 t-shirt, mid 40s grey/mouse brown hair, that's me. Enjoy the day!

Enjoy!

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Scabbie wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

Glastonbury is a total lottery when it comes to tickets. People won't know who the headliner will be when they 'apply' for tickets.
So I think a new song will have less impact at Glastonbury. As will 'deep cuts' such as COMA
They will have to bring their a-game though, if Axl can do rasp this is the time to turn it on. Also limit covers outside of LALD and KOHD.

Save the new song for Hyde Park, which selfishly I will get to enjoy with a beer in my hand in the gold circle!

If you see some one in a UYI2 t-shirt, mid 40s grey/mouse brown hair, that's me. Enjoy the day!

Enjoy!

Mate you just described like 60% of the audience for the show

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
Scabbie wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Enjoy!

Mate you just described like 60% of the audience for the show

? my brother is with me and has an AC/DC polo shirt with 'we salute you ' on the left hand shoulder.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Saw the litho somewhere and it has skeleton renderings of frank, melissa, fortus, and dizzy. Is that a first?

Sky Dog wrote:

Saw that…..I think so

Sky Dog wrote:

Setlist tonight had Reckless Life, Anything Goes, and Shadow Of Your Love.

Technically, all 3 are cover tunes….Hollywood Rose revisited!

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Sky Dog wrote:

Setlist tonight had Reckless Life, Anything Goes, and Shadow Of Your Love.

Technically, all 3 are cover tunes….Hollywood Rose revisited!

Next up Cold Hard Ca$h!

I worked today on Closure by Rapidfire, i ran the clean guitar through amp models and made it sound distorted might post it this week, sounds immense

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Soundcheck for today was My Michelle", "Locomotive", "Perhaps", "Estranged",  "Civil War", "Anything Goes"

guts
 Rep: 1 

guts wrote:

Board footer