You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: 2023 Tour Dates

polluxlm wrote:

Nailed the scream is VERY generous!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Bucket also needed to be in the band for IRS. We will never hear that song live how it was supposed to sound.

bucket

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

James wrote:

Bucket also needed to be in the band for IRS. We will never hear that song live how it was supposed to sound.

bucket

I just wish they'd let Fortus do the TWAT outro. He'd do a close approximation of the Buckethead solo instead of Slash trying to bend it into shape around his own style.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Screenshot_20230711_204938_Instagram.jpg.2b6761cc3345f42eb2f5e8a35a39aa32.jpg

Shacklermyrye

screen11.jpg

The and what looks like the left hand of a G

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

Shackler, where did you find those? Are those from today?

This is like the scene in “Godfather 3” where Michael goes, “I was almost out and they pulled me back in!”

Shacklermyrye

They are stills from a video uploaded today during the gig https://www.instagram.com/stories/gunsn … 027977365/

you see a flick through the list that the guy at soundboard has. Doesn't mean there about to be played, but the soundman has obviously has notes on how to prep for those songs going off that. So it's inevitable i would say.

if the guy running sound has notes on what to do for those songs then thats a stage past them being soundchecked

Shacklermyrye

lol and before anyone suggests The Garden that has not been soundchecked or appeared on any other lists

But The General has been on that list that was shot by that journalist and then removed.

Also Duff's "possibly this week" comment in that story was not removed by TB after all. Someone contacted the site and they had a crash which resulted in some stories linking to 404's The full interview with Duff will be German man soon/ish

Sky Dog wrote:

Never ending bullshit……

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Never ending bullshit……

Yep.  Toss a crumb here, toss a crumb there.   You get lucky if they release one or two new songs.  Repeat pattern since late 90s.

Board footer