You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Chinese Democracy Starts...(Rumored GH Re-Release in June)

James wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

All of this assumes they have the record and it's worthy of being released - I'm not convinced either of these statements are true.

There's nothing that would indicate that the album has been handed in. There isn't even any concrete proof that the album is finished.

Sky Dog wrote:

I am fairly certain the record company does NOT have the album. If they are negotiating, Axl is not gonna give them the record because he loses the only thing he has to negotiate with. The record company has already shown they will release whatever mastered material related to the recording agreement they want AND will do it again as soon as they get an album. They don't have the record and NO credible source has said they do. Beta said it is done, not handed in, Mysteron alluded to the same thing. No fucking way the record company has an album.:thumbup:

ps, and until the record is handed in, Axl still has the power to change anything he wants on the album or it's tracklisting. 18

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Anybody seen the new tv advert for GH? I've just seen it now. It's just an animated (very similar to Queens of the Stone Age-Go with Flow video) Axl and Slash walking around with animations of Guns and Roses appearing around them with the hits playing in the background. They've got Axl doing some ridiculously over the top snake dance too 16

A Private Eye wrote:

Axl and Slash walking around with animations of Guns and Roses appearing around them with the hits playing in the background.

No wonder they were against its release...

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Bono wrote:

14:laugh::haha::haha::laugh::laugh::haha::haha::laugh::laugh::haha::haha::haha::laugh::laugh:

Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!!  This is awesome. The wheels are in motion now baby!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!

PATHETIC!

Why is it that even though this post has few words it is so damned true? neutral

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Anybody seen the new tv advert for GH? I've just seen it now. It's just an animated (very similar to Queens of the Stone Age-Go with Flow video) Axl and Slash walking around with animations of Guns and Roses appearing around them with the hits playing in the background. They've got Axl doing some ridiculously over the top snake dance too 16

I can't find it on youtube. Any idea where I can find it?

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I've no idea if it's not on Youtube, just watch a lot of TV lol, I saw it twice yesterday evening though so it's on fairly regular rotation on the TV channels.

Board footer