You are not logged in. Please register or login.

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

Re: The General confirmed next

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Universal France now says it's not shipping until December 31. More great management from Fernacunt.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

"Not happening" is the feeling I'm getting here.

busngabb
 Rep: 1 

busngabb wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

"Not happening" is the feeling I'm getting here.

Very much feels like it doesn't it. It kind of felt inevitable that something would happen with this. I thought it might be that they'd release it on digital and piss off all the people who had specifically bought it on vinyl just to hear The General. But for so much news from release date delays from a week to two months to 'indefinite' and them not say anything is just classic GNR. No doubt there will be some kind of excuse rolled out in a few weeks about how the plastic needed was held hostage by Greta Thunberg.

If they have messed this up, offer people a refund and release it digitally. People are over the band's incompetence now.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

And whilst you're at it release all of the other tracks, let's be done with this nonsense. Not like they need the money!

Miguelox26
 Rep: 5 

Miguelox26 wrote:

Of course, dude, that's the point to get it out now and put an end to the Chinese's damn abortion!

Clear
 Rep: 0 

Clear wrote:

Interesting that they are asking fans for new songs on playlist... Coma is most popular, but there are few who ask for the general
https://www.instagram.com/p/CyoRZ67ggjW … BiNWFlZA==

Clear
 Rep: 0 

Clear wrote:

I'm guessing there will be nothing from it, apart from few old songs, but would be fun if Chinese Leftovers got lots of likes

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Release date hasn't changed on the official store.... yet. Last time I order anything from them if this indeed turns out to be true.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
James wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

We all know it will be a complete mess….I literally don’t expect anything.

It probably sold so few copies it's delayed hoping for a spike in sales that will never come and will eventually be shit canned.

The single is already dead anyways.

Jesus wept, will you stop playing Eeyore? Literally every development is greeted with you going "all is lost, the band is doomed, fuck everything."

They could announce a new album tomorrow with Adler and Izzy back in the mix, a sell-out headlining tour and a concert film that outsells Taylor Swift and you'd still be whinging.

No I wouldn't.

Even if I did...so what. This is my house. I'll say whatever the fuck I want to say.

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Universal France now says it's not shipping until December 31. More great management from Fernacunt.

Now there's a shocker!

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

I'll be freaking honest.  I thought they had this thing under control and would roll it out like a normal band and well would get the fan base excited again.  They rolled out a video for the first time in ages.  But that might have been pure luck.

I should have been more cynical like Lofton and Sky Dog.

Board footer