You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Robin back in NIN. Temp or not is the question?

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

Shake ups in both camps.. Still think release/negotiate this as a band called Chinese Democracy.... move the f on....take all these musicians of the shelf before you become everything you hate..

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

That guy probably doesn't know more than we do.

It's funny enough that he'd sign up at HTGTH right after this was known and act like an insider.

I have no doubt in mind my that everything that guy posts is 2

he actually signed up a few days before...but that doesnt change the fact that he doesnt know anythign

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Not sure if this has been posted before already, too many new threads to sit and go through them all tongue

Should Finck Still Get His Dr. Pepper?

"It's official, Guns N Roses has lost another guitar player this week'¦Robin Finck has decided to rejoin Nine Inch Nails where he will accompany Trent Reznor for NIN's summer tour. What does this mean for the future of Guns and Chinese Democracy? Who will fill the open slot now for the gunners? Dare I say it? No, it can not be'¦But maybe Bucket will return now that Axl is so adamant about sharing his Dr Pepper with him'¦And they question must be put out there'¦Should Robin still get his Dr Pepper after this bold move? Never before has a soda been so disrespected'¦you decide'¦"

Source: Dr. Peppers "Chinese Democracy When" Blog

Never before has a soda been so disrespected

This bit cracked me up 14

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I don't think anybody's getting a Dr pepper, so it's a moot point.

ibelieveinaxl
 Rep: 4 

I really hope he is still in the band, but come on people, think about it rationally. Why would he leave the band and join another huge band if gnr were about to do something big like tour and/or release an album. it makes no sense at all to say he is just taking a leave of absence. plus, if he was still in, why wouldnt the camp just say he is taking a breather? because he isnt. the guy got fed up and left. its really that simple. and for those that try to cover it up (i.e. /backslash) it a joke. its pretty condescending also. how dumb do some people think the average gnr fan is? its also pathetic the way some speak to the masses that has nothing to do with the band and comes off as though he is in the band. again, i hope robin is still in, but common sense must lead one to only one sensible conclusion that he has left.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

There's no way in hell he's still in the band. Finck is gone. He never would have jumped ship if CD was on the launch pad.

Brain bailing was a sign in 06 the album was nowhere in sight, and Finck's departure this year is a sign to not expect the album anytime soon.

Sky Dog wrote:

he is gone and quite frankly, the only member of Gnr is Mr Rose at this point. Ground zero.....:cool:

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Until he confirms it, he's still in. As is Brain for that matter.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Brain had a reason to want out tho...he had a family...and the band was touring...those things don't go well together. So its more plausable he would take some time off like a paternity leave kinda deal.

But this robin situation just means he is gone. Especially with the time lag there has been now. I mean if he wasn't gone...either he or the band would say he wasn't gone! But he says nothing and the band says "don't know and don't want to guess". I mean WTF is that? That means BEST CASE is he hopes he can come back to CD post NIN if Axl is still doing business stuff that long.

I can't see how anyone can think that, in light of the band admitting that even they don't know what his status is, he should be considered in until he says he is out.

I mean come on...if your band mates don't know if your in the band...that means your not in the fucking band... 16

Board footer