You are not logged in. Please register or login.

busngabb
 Rep: 1 

Re: KATARINA BENZOVA vs. GUNS N ROSES; GUNDAM TOURING SERVICES U.S. LLC,;G

busngabb wrote:
Tmgladden wrote:
busngabb wrote:

It seems the legal wheels are in motion. I've been permanently banned from Reddit for posting about it. Nothing particularly controversial either, just questioning the future of the band given this news, always with 'if this is true' in the sentence. No allegations or anything and I didn't even go into the specifics of it at all.

I can't see Reddit doing that unless they've been asked to? Or do the subreddit editors/mods get the priviledge to do that?

You got banned for posting the article on Reddit? Damn, I’ve been tryin to get banned for a while, the mods are flebeis pond scum

I didn't even post the article. I just commented on it, more pondering what was more likely if it were true, an exit for Team Brazil or a breakup of the current lineup if Axl stayed loyal. Nowhere near the most controversial comment, there were threads calling Fernando a rapist still there when I lost access.

Edit: now back on, but my posts have disappeared. Possibly just got thrown in with some of the contoversial ones by mistake.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

One of the Reddit mods is allegedly a member of TB or affiliated with them. I'm not surprised they would shut down convo on this or ban people for mentioning it. Did they ban Rick? I know he asked Fernando on there about it, fair play to him for that

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

One of the Reddit mods is allegedly a member of TB or affiliated with them. I'm not surprised they would shut down convo on this or ban people for mentioning it. Did they ban Rick? I know he asked Fernando on there about it, fair play to him for that

Mojo was a mod on there for a bit, I dunno if he still is.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Credit to Blackstar for finding this https://www.docdroid.net/ecAH9bW/202310 … enzova-pdf

busngabb

busngabb wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Credit to Blackstar for finding this https://www.docdroid.net/ecAH9bW/202310 … enzova-pdf

Does anyone have the ability to post a short summary? Is that GNR saying 'no'and moving to dismiss the claims against them?

UYI4

UYI4 wrote:

Eh they’ll probably pay her out and it’ll be swept under the rug and nothing will change.

Sky Dog wrote:

Essentially a counter complaint which is asking the judge to immediately dismiss the case on merits.

Again, this will likely be settled.

Blackstar
 Rep: 12 

Blackstar wrote:
busngabb wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Does anyone have the ability to post a short summary? Is that GNR saying 'no'and moving to dismiss the claims against them?

It's the original lawsuit against Kat by GN'R (the touring entities). GN'R sued her first, because she registered her photos with the US Copyright Office as owned by her. GN'R claims that according to the contracts she signed, she has no ownership rights over the photos. It also says that Kat tried to sue them back in March (and indeed there is a filing in the legal databases), but the lawsuit was dismissed then because of some technicality (it wasn't filed properly).

So now Kat counter-sued saying that there was a period when she wasn't under contract so she owns the pictures she took during that time and that Fernando harassed her sexually on top of that.

Blackstar

Blackstar wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

He is someone from the PR company that manages GN'R's social media.

Blackstar

Blackstar wrote:
busngabb wrote:

It's fascinating. The first things that jump out at me there.

2 - The band is comprised of Axl Rose, Slash and Duff McKagen. Is that official? So Richard, Frank and Melissa aren't actually in the band, they're just hired as touring muscians on an ad-hoc basis?

Axl, Slash and Duff are the partners/shareholders in the band (it has been affirmed in other litigation documents involving GN'R). The other members are in the band, but they're employees.

Board footer