You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: KATARINA BENZOVA vs. GUNS N ROSES; GUNDAM TOURING SERVICES U.S. LLC,;G

misterID wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

One of the Reddit mods is allegedly a member of TB or affiliated with them. I'm not surprised they would shut down convo on this or ban people for mentioning it. Did they ban Rick? I know he asked Fernando on there about it, fair play to him for that

Mojo was a mod on there for a bit, I dunno if he still is.

This explains a lot.

Melissa quit?

It’s not so much being able to ignore it, if enough noise is raised promoters, execs, sponsorship will refuse to work with Fernando

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

misterID

misterID wrote:

Lol

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

This is awful.  I've only read 20 pages into this. But how the heck in the me too era do you not have a HR dept for this stuf?  It just makes them seem like they are stuck in the stone ages.

There's that other part about Fernando claiming that he sometimes give people credit for photos. 

Their problem for years (Axl's actually) that he has never had decent management aside from the Azoff period.  And it finally bites him.

If worse comes to wear, Fernando will be gone from management.  Those 3 main guys (Axl , Slash and Duff) know they need each other if they want to continue touring in the future.

misterID

misterID wrote:

It’s really hard to ignore things like sexual harassment in this era

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

I really don’t know how he survives.  He comes off as both an idiot, creep and a scumbag.

I wouldn’t be surprised if his wife divorces him.  Seems like he’s been cheating on her.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I’ll guarantee there are a slew of awful and incriminating text messages and emails. Just going by his behavior on the forums

“ The band claimed the terms of that agreement were “extended by a fully executed oral modification””

Haha, good luck with that!

Jaxlmorrison2
 Rep: 1 

misterID wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

One of the Reddit mods is allegedly a member of TB or affiliated with them. I'm not surprised they would shut down convo on this or ban people for mentioning it. Did they ban Rick? I know he asked Fernando on there about it, fair play to him for that

This explains a lot.

Melissa quit?

It’s not so much being able to ignore it, if enough noise is raised promoters, execs, sponsorship will refuse to work with Fernando

I’ve seen that rumor a few times, where are we getting the idea that Melissa quit?

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Interesting looking at that lawsuits, Kat appears to be represented by Zach Rosenblatt. I assume with a surname like that he is a relative of Eddie Rosenblatt - Former President/COO and co-founder of Geffen Records.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

This explains a lot.

Melissa quit?

Are brain and Melissa still together? If so, if Melissa quit, wonder if Brain does too

Board footer