You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: KATARINA BENZOVA vs. GUNS N ROSES; GUNDAM TOURING SERVICES U.S. LLC,;G

slcpunk wrote:

After Benzova rejected Lebeis, she claims he proceeded to exhibit “hostility and aggression” towards her in alternately subtle or “overt and gross” ways. For instance, she accused Lebeis of saying “he loved her on more than 500 instances,” as well as sending her lewd or graphic text messages, including one “smutty image depicting cunnilingus” and another video “suggestive of bestiality.”

If this is remotely true, she would have the texts, and GnR will settle this case.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I would expect this case to get settled with an absolutely massive payout to Kat, but band takes ownership of her GNR pictures, no admission of guilt for Fernando, and mutual agreement to never speak of this again.

Behind the scenes I would guess Fernando works to maintain his marriage, Axl becomes angry at Fernando for shaming the band but forgives him because they are family.

Slash and Duff register their disgust but do not rock the boat because you don't break up GNR a second time and they know Axl considers him family.

To avoid a future re-occurrence some sort of token structure is implemented - perhaps fernando is officially demoted but more likely he is given an assistant with proper professional experience maybe some Slash/Duff work with as an underling but who will keep stuff on the straight and narrow.

Everyone saves face, Kat gets the payments due to her plus a little extra for the harm this does to her reputation (after all other bands not keen to hire someone who sues), team brazil continues on as Axl's surragate family and general managers all be it with a little help now. And the main band retains its structure and can go dark for a time before re-launching the next cycle in a couple of years - be it a new album or more likely some type of aniversary or farewell era tour.

Just guessing of course.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

slcpunk wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

One of the Reddit mods is allegedly a member of TB or affiliated with them. I'm not surprised they would shut down convo on this or ban people for mentioning it. Did they ban Rick? I know he asked Fernando on there about it, fair play to him for that

Why not just start another GnR Subreddit and post whatever ya like? Fuck 'em.

Looks like they are now allowing talk about it, they have a thread that Rick has posted a few things in. But I agree, for those that use the reddit thread often they should just start there own from scratch without gnr's involvement.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I would expect this case to get settled with an absolutely massive payout to Kat, but band takes ownership of her GNR pictures, no admission of guilt for Fernando, and mutual agreement to never speak of this again.

I think you've pretty much nailed it.

The forums won't ever forget this one even if the involved parties have a mutual agreement to never speak of it again. Whenever someone mentions Fernando the next reply will always mention the sexual assault case that he paid off (or bestiality etc) - stuff like this isn't forgotten about. Doubt he'll be on the forums or GNR reddit ever again, I think we just witnessed the implosion of Team Brazil tbh and it'll be interesting to see if that effects the band or Axl at all.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Axl will stick with Fernando no matter what

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Will wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I think you've pretty much nailed it.

The forums won't ever forget this one even if the involved parties have a mutual agreement to never speak of it again. Whenever someone mentions Fernando the next reply will always mention the sexual assault case that he paid off (or bestiality etc) - stuff like this isn't forgotten about. Doubt he'll be on the forums or GNR reddit ever again, I think we just witnessed the implosion of Team Brazil tbh and it'll be interesting to see if that effects the band or Axl at all.

It kills any potential dialogue with fans again completely. I doubt that he was ever gonna do a discord chat again or anything but little stuff like comments on reddit & stuff isn't ever gonna happen again. They are probably terrified of Duff and Slash being asked about this in the media too.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

I feel terrible for Kat because she’s truly an artist and deserves to be paid. Hell, we all deserve to be paid and not cheap skated by millionaires. Trump does this with his lawyers apparently.

On the bright side, Fernando’s career in the music biz and his family are in shambles. Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. Hopefully, he can pick himself up and manage a Tower records or El Pollo Loco in the future. Just steer clear of this band.

Vanessa and Beta will probably stay on. Thankfully, not much direct wrongdoing from the band. They are however on the hook for Fernando’s fraud.

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

misterID wrote:

Axl will stick with Fernando no matter what

He is a son for him

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

As an aside, I always get a kick out of the names of shell companies/operating companies/holding companies people use. Gundam, LOL.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

They would be smart to officially remove Fernando and bring in someone independent and actually experienced. They can massage it by making the person Nando's "assistant".

I can understand conflicting feelings for Axl on all of this because these people are also his family (a good reason not to mix work and family!), but also they work for him.

Slash and Duff... I'd hope they want no part of this with Fernando around. Even though they're not in charge, they know the money for this thing goes up in smoke if they walk. They have leverage and if they want better management of Guns now is the time to move for it.

Board footer