You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: KATARINA BENZOVA vs. GUNS N ROSES; GUNDAM TOURING SERVICES U.S. LLC,;G

Scabbie wrote:

Has anyone here ever met Fernando?

Do you think Slash and Duff actually resent having F&B as their tour managers?

busngabb
 Rep: 1 

busngabb wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

Do you think Slash and Duff actually resent having F&B as their tour managers?

Hard to say. Whilst from the outside it seems like they are dysfunctional and the communication is terrible, the band strategy does seem to have been relatively successful. They've embarked on a multi-year world tour with no new music to promote and ticket sales have largely gone down well. Gigs have largely gone without a hitch and the band has been consistently turning up and performing on time. So I guess compared to the utter chaos they were used to, it probably seemed quite serene from their perspective. I'm sure the weirdness around making music and the various Brazilian hangers-on grates on them, but again, nothing they weren't expecting with Axl I don't suppose.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

They did an okay job for a literal can’t miss situation. They worked really hard to poison every well to get this position, to Beta actually admitting that if they weren’t given the manager position they weren’t going to have anything to do with the band — I seriously hope it wasn’t a threat to get out of his life. She said “they were done” if there was another manager brought in.

Seeing Fernando (allegedly) was giving up unreleased songs to women also, I’m sure Kat isn’t the only one. Usually a crack brings on an avalanche, if there haven’t already been others that were settled

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

pondscum.jpg

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
misterID wrote:

They did an okay job for a literal can’t miss situation. They worked really hard to poison every well to get this position, to Beta actually admitting that if they weren’t given the manager position they weren’t going to have anything to do with the band — I seriously hope it wasn’t a threat to get out of his life. She said “they were done” if there was a

Seeing Fernando (allegedly) was giving up unreleased songs to women also, I’m sure Kat isn’t the only one. Usually a crack brings on an avalanche, if there haven’t already been others that were settled

Where is it mentioned that Fernando was giving out the songs?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Dark. I heard this before also when he was leaking songs to friends in Brazil

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

So far, I don't think any of the text messages or emails have been introduced as an exhibit that one can get from PACER.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

misterID wrote:

They did an okay job for a literal can’t miss situation. They worked really hard to poison every well to get this position, to Beta actually admitting that if they weren’t given the manager position they weren’t going to have anything to do with the band — I seriously hope it wasn’t a threat to get out of his life. She said “they were done” if there was another manager brought in.

It’s going to cost the G&R corporation a bundle. Would this money come out of S, D, and A equally or does the corporate entity have money to pay out? Just curious.

The copyright claim is binary: either the images were property of the band per contract or not.

The sexual harassment claim however is another beast. If emails exist then Fernando is toast. He can not continue in that role once this is litigated and ruled against him. He would be the target of past and future allegations for years to come, frivolous or otherwise…..probably be a lightning rod for other crew or band members.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

It's believable to me that they didn't include that 'work for hire / intellectual property' clause until her last contract. You know, because it's TB.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Axl S wrote:
misterID wrote:

They did an okay job for a literal can’t miss situation. They worked really hard to poison every well to get this position, to Beta actually admitting that if they weren’t given the manager position they weren’t going to have anything to do with the band — I seriously hope it wasn’t a threat to get out of his life. She said “they were done” if there was a

Where is it mentioned that Fernando was giving out the songs?

It's probably in chinese whispers somewhere, it's been years since i read it. Look for the name Lourenco in there, all the Darknemus stuff was a good read. The early leaks came from songs shared by Fernando if i remember right.

Board footer