You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: KATARINA BENZOVA vs. GUNS N ROSES; GUNDAM TOURING SERVICES U.S. LLC,;G

Aussie wrote:
misterID wrote:

I’ve never seen Vanessa act badly. She always struck me as a sweet person

Yeah to be fair, she seems pretty normal from a distance.  Obviously does some job for Axl and seems to mind her own business and keep a low profile - pretty much all you could ask for from someone working for you.

Blackstar
 Rep: 12 

Blackstar wrote:

Vanessa seems to have taken Beta's place as Axl's personal manager/assistant in the last few years. Beta is still around as "support", not as official manager.

Blackstar
 Rep: 12 

Blackstar wrote:

I believe that the rumour about Fernando being the source of some of the leaks started from that interview he did with a Brazilian fan site in 2001, where he said that he was letting his friends listen to the songs:

Fernando: I've listened to the new record, and I can say that all the songs are beautiful, not even one track is filler. The record may have 16 or 17 songs and they're all very strong. I don't say this because I work for him, or because I'm his friend. My friends, for example, whenever they listen to any of the songs, they always say it’s very good. "Catcher in the Rye," "That's Called the Blues," "Chinese Democracy," they are all very beautiful.
https://www.a-4-d.com/t4766-2001-07-dd- … ndo-lebeis

I haven't come across any further hints that support this rumour either in the 105-page pdf or elsewhere though.

I've also seen speculation that the leaks of later demos with Bumblefoot (Silkworms, OMG, Going Down) were sourced from Fernando's friends who he shared the files with, but I don't know about any evidence for that either.

Sky Dog wrote:

Does anybody still have those 3 Bumblefoot mixes?

Tmgladden
 Rep: 2 

Tmgladden wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Does anybody still have those 3 Bumblefoot mixes?

I have all 3

Sky Dog wrote:

Any chance?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I don't see why Fernando would be sharing those scratch Bumblefoot demos.

Those were clearly Bumble being given demos/existing versions of songs and recording his scratch ideas on one channel and panning the rest of the song to the other channel.

Sky Dog wrote:

Well, Puffy P Diddy and his boys just outdid Fernando and Guns….look it up

Sky Dog wrote:
Axl S wrote:

I don't see why Fernando would be sharing those scratch Bumblefoot demos.

Those were clearly Bumble being given demos/existing versions of songs and recording his scratch ideas on one channel and panning the rest of the song to the other channel.

Nothing clear in the Chinese world.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Sky Dog wrote:

Well, Puffy P Diddy and his boys just outdid Fernando and Guns….look it up

wow... finally happened, been rumours for years. If he gets tied to the Keefe D arrest for Tupacs murder then he really is fucked.

Board footer